Who is KejRaj?

expansion image eraoflightdotcomGreetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj. The information expressed here is that of my perspective, my point of view. For all truth awaits you in your heart. Tune into the light within you.

Today I wish to give you a brief introduction about my self. Who I am, where I come from, and how EraofLight.com came to be.

kejraj eraoflightI am KejRaj(KayRy). I am an Elohi(singular for Elohim) incarnated on Earth at this time. I have had lifetimes in many different star systems, in Lyra and the Pleiades in particular, because as an Elohi I took part in creating the ‘hue-man’, and the lower dimensions. Which were not intended for suffering, but the project was hijacked later on. So myself and many others have returned to set things straight by reactivating the original blue prints and restoring the original plan for this beautiful world.

I have chosen the name KejRaj from a different lifetime in the Pleiadian star system. My Earth name in this lifetime is Halil, which means ‘honorable comrade’. The name KejRaj, the first part of the name, Kej is pronounced simply like the letter K. The second part, Raj, the ‘aj’ is pronounced like the word ‘eye’, the letter R and ‘eye’, KejRaj. To simplify things, KayRy. The name itself is etheric in origin, which again to over simply its meaning, it means ‘that which shines the brightest’. It is a name which I have used while I was in the Pleiadian star system.

Here on Earth, I was born in the little country known today as Kosovo(ancient Dardania, part of Illyria), South Eastern Europe.

Below is the symbol of how my name is written in Pleiadian.

kejrajpleiadian

Before the migration of the humans across the galaxy from the Lyra star system, I was in the Lyra star system. I experienced the Galactic Wars, the destruction of our home planet which Earth today closely resembles. Before ‘today’s Earth’, there were two other planets that have been destroyed in the Galactic Wars.

Our modern Earth today is the Third Earth, that very much resembles the other two. This Earth today was and is becoming part of the Pleiadian star system once again; also where the Grand Experiment is all ready successful. Where the Divine Plan is unfolding. This Earth will lead the rest of the Galaxy and the Universe towards the light.

About 215,000 years ago I came to Earth as an extraterrestrial with friends and family from the Pleiades, where I spent time in Lemuria, simply observing and learning as much as I could.

It was not long before I returned back home and made the decision that it would be worth the experience to spend more time on Earth. So I left everything behind(all is in the heart) and decided to come to Earth and anchor the higher light. I incarnated here on Earth, first for a short period in Lemuria and than went to Atlantis, where I remained there ’til its demise.

After Atlantis I went to what is known today as the Balkans(South Eastern Europe), which once was known as Pelasgia, later Iliria(land of the free), and today these people are known as Shqiptar or Albanian. And the ancient language which is Pleiadian in origin is still spoken today by over seven million Albanians in the Balkans. Of course over the millennia the language has evolved, nonetheless the ‘seed of the fruit’ has not changed.

I spent lifetimes in modern day Ireland, Egypt, Germany, Switzerland, Pelasgia(modern Balkans), and Rome. Where I was beheaded with a group of people for standing up against the tyranny of the emperors. I have had many lifetimes in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa.

I have been here on Earth for over 215,000 years. It isn’t quite easy to wrap my mind around that. Now I live in America, in the state of Michigan.

As we move forward, this nation, known as America will lead the world to peace. Though this has not been the case in the past, this is America’s destiny.

The soul always seeks to serve, through that, the light within expands. And that is the position I found my self in. How can I serve this world in a broader way?! I do not have the means to travel, to hold conferences around the world and such. But I can serve via the web, and join the internet collective. So I decided to create this webpage, EraofLight.com and share as much as I can with humanity. There’s been great times and tough times while managing the webpage, by myself, I must say it still brings me joy when I know how many appreciate what I do here.

Through the years the webpage has changed, it has evolved in a way I will say. The number of posts we make daily has increased. We have added more categories. The number of visitors has grown exponentially. I must say the page has grown beyond my expectations. The positive feedback I receive is amazing, it feels great, just makes me want to do more and more, and so I shall.

If you have any questions about me or related to the website, please feel free to contact me via email; eraoflight777@hotmail.com

As always, from heart to heart, I AM KejRaj!

www.EraofLight.com

41 Replies to “Who is KejRaj?”

1. Angela

Thank You so much for all that you are sharing with all of us, means so much, brings peace & enables strength
    Best regards
    💜

2. dodge1111

I was guided here 🙂 I also follow you on Twitter 🙂 love your guidance, your webpage and your twitter account~ You bring peace and calmness to me ~ I so look forward to learning everything I can~ thank you xxoo peace and love

3. Jayne Xoana

KejRaj – Thank you kind and loving heart. I hope to meet you in this life time. Love & Light, Xoana

4. Vladimiro Di Vito

We already had a conversation few years ago and was lovely I remember you was very tired after 2012 and i can undestand why i did offer my help after between try to grow more undestand disaster healt etc we lost writing contact. i hope you doing great NamasteAmen. Vladimiro

5. Deb Emrich

Thank you. I was starving for information. Driving myself batty looking actually. I am so grateful that you provide this wealth of information. Looking forward to the future. Much love and good vibes

6. Rachelle Childress

Thank you for your dedication. There is much I would like to say, but I will settle for sending you Love and light

7. divsy

NAMASTE KejRaj !!!
    In Oneness, Love and Service as we fine tune our pilot/carrier frequency to that of the Unity time-line.
    divsy

8. Ed

joeamoroso.wordpress.com/2020/01/18/all-systems-go-two-major-events-immanent-drastic-change-in-embue-ment-follow-up-assignments/comment-page-1/?unapproved=28&moderation-hash=6b515280c18424539cd76ac931a6bb6a

Nice confirmation KejRaj…. LOVE

Like all who have commented, I too am grateful for this website! I check it many times per day and though I don’t read all the articles I do read most and all of your summarized updates!
    This along with some other sites are my lifeline as I have yet to see anything concrete in this 3D matrix that tells me Ascension to 5D is happening. Critical mass was reached on Jan 12th per Cobra so I am excited as we were told if CM is reached the Galactics can then intervene directly and usher in the transition. We are 1 so the Galacticsare is via our multi dimensional selves. We are close. I want truth and justice served in this now! Victory of the Light!

10. flazak

Cool. There has been a couple of occasions where I have been in my place of work and there has been a customer come in and my mind says that person is Pleadian. I work in a creative environment and help build various things and the last Pleadian that came in wanted to make a pyramid composed of three Sierpinski Triangles 🙂

One light, one love, one heart KejRaj! Amazing memories! Wonderful to be a part of this community as we anchor in the frequencies of the new reality. You are quite a handsome Pleidian with a heart of gold and an elven spirit lol! Thank you for your service to us all and thank you to the entire team here at Era of Light. With so much love radiating in full resonance with the highest light we can hold and vibrate. That’s the reason we are here and the biggest impact we can have on the world we share! 😘

I am amazed like John said with your memories. Although I know my mission because it was programmed in my DNA to activate and I am on it with this clearing work I do, yet I have no specific memories whatsoever. So while I listened to my DNA being sequenced to activate my lightbody I know my cosmic and earthly lineage and my Arcturian soul, I still have not one vivid memory like you describe, fascinating stuff! Love that ancient name Yanna, Doodie. With love from team Hilarion on the west coast of California what was once ancient Lemuria and shall be crystal cities and lush gardens once again! Lets goooooo team light! Peace on earth as our heart flames unite 💚

1. Doodie Cee

Thanx Cheri.
      I have carried this name with me for millennia.
      I, as well, remember many of my past lives, the very first on Gaia as a Lyran.
      I assisted in developing the first human beings on this planet, with dna taken from our own bodies and incorporated with primates. It took many years, with numerous variations, to succeed. Why do cats and humans have the same blood types and diseases?

12. Seraphim

Thank you for all the work and toil you have gone through to help make this community possible, KejRaj. I have grown a great deal through the channelings and information shared here and it brings me a great deal of peace of mind. We shine brighter every day brother, I look forward to meeting you in our higher spaces in higher forms.

Love, Grace and Power

ALL WHO KNOW AND LOVE
    INDEED BELOVEING MASTERS INDEED
    ALL IS NOW

QUANTUM LOVE
    YES LOVE YES

14. Beth

Thank you Dear Heart for your Beauty-Full Service. You are BEing more in this Now
    💜🙏💙
    Blessings 🌟❤️🌟

1. Valgussaare Looduskool

Hello KejRaj,

About ten years ago I was given an idea, how to build a quantum nano biological mechanism. Could you please get some more information from Pleiadians about the use and influence of this mechanism? At the photo you can see these tubules/silinders made by me according to that information I have got from higher plane.

Best regards,
      Vaike Martin http://valgussaare.ee/z-silindrid/

15. John

First, let me say that I enjoy this website greatly, and many of the postings I read here resonate on some deep level.

This is a very interesting account of your past history. I wish I had such a vivid recollection of all of my past lives, but unfortunately, I have absolutely no clue about anything that came before this one. I’m not even convinced that I was human in my last life…given how strongly I seem to relate to cats, I may have been some sort of feline being before incarnating here as a human.

However, many of the things I read seem to indicate that everyone of us here now have incarnated specifically to assist somehow in this mass shift in consciousness. Since I have absolutely no idea what my specific purpose is in being here, I have decided to just try and be as “good” a person as I can be.

While the notion of “goodness” varies for each individual (as it should, since we’re each following a different path back to our source), I have decided to just try and be as compassionate, loving, empathetic, and non-judgmental as possible, in the hope that doing so at least will offset some of the negativity that seems to surround us in this current version of reality.

Eventually, maybe I’ll figure out what I’m really here for, but in the meantime I’ll just try and hang in there until this reality turns into the peaceful and loving place I keep reading and hearing about. Hopefully, it will happen before I’m dead!

16. Diana

Ahnii from Manitoulin Island, and miigwech for introducing yourself to us who come to this site. It’s a pleasure to meet you “neighbour”. As you may or may not be aware, our ET brothers and sisters seem to like being above us here on the Island of Great Spirit.

I wish to express my gratitude to you for your work in maintaining this site.

Baamaapii

17. Jimbo

Greetings, I am jimbo thank you for your service. I too am from other places and am here to anchor light and love. I am a systems buster so usually show up as a misfit or rebel. Perhaps we may meet “here”oneday

18. Joe the Crow

This may be insensitive, but it’s not fair that we’re still in the third dimension. This so called Ascension is going way too slow and these energies aren’t doing anything to help those who really need it. You guys could’ve prevented the fire from spreading in Australia, but didn’t. There was nothing stopping you. I’m tired of excuses, KejRej. It’s just very unfair and there really is nothing to be grateful for.

1. Adam

God bless you KejRaj! Your contribution of light and love to this world is so greatly appreciated. I come to your website daily to read all of these loving and wonderful messages. I am impressed how much of your past life info you remember already. It is exciting to see how much evidence there is lately that changes are starting to show on our side of the veil as proof for all of us to see first hand. I am super excited as well to be a shining light for this world as everything we have known changes for the better and the garden of Eden comes back to earth. Praise God for all of the amazing unconditional love being showered on us and all of the support we receive. Thank you KejRaj for this website and all you do for all of us.

2. Doodie Cee

Joe the Crow, you could have stopped the fires.
      How about accepting your responsibilities instead of just crying about it?
      We stand together in this battle and every whiner out there just makes it harder for those of us battling the dark forces.
      Please grow up, ok.
      Blessed be.

1. Joe the Crow

Exactly how could I have stopped the fires? What does accepting responsibilities have to do with anything? This is a very incoherent, incongruous response. Please elaborate.

3. Beth

Hello Dear Joe…What is fair and what is not fair? In the GRANDE scheme of things we have ALL THAT IS and WE are ALL THAT IS. Good, bad, right, wrong, light, dark, fair, unfair…all the 3D polarities are ALL THAT IS. WE understand WE are tired and things “seem” to be unjust, however, ALL is PERFECT. The energy in your transmission above reflects an energetic which causes WE to suggest that you may reflect inward towards opening your heart and mind to ONENESS and what that entails. As we evolve spiritually, WE learn to master the emotional, mental and physical bodies. Then finally, time and gravity. This happens through much reflection, initiations, observing, healing the shadow within, etc. Mastering the emotional body is about getting One’s Self to Zero Point/Divine Neutrality. WE know we have accomplished this when nothing can disturb our emotions. We are SOLID in Calmness. We do not react to anything as we then view everything as Perfect with Unconditional Love. When reflections do disturb us, that is a red flag that the reflection is something within us that needs healing and vice versa. When we see or experience a reflection that is beautiful and awesome, that is a reflection of our own beauty and awesomeness within. Our Beloved Mother Earth is going through her transition. This is an IMMENSE endeavor and WE are trying to make this transition with as much ease and grace as possible. WE are ALL playing a part in this GRANDE SCHEME. Let’s stay balanced and secure by maintaining One’s own High Frequency. This is the Best Medicine Mother and Father could ask of us as WE Serve going forward. As far as WE could have stopped the fires…this is a MASSIVE CLEANSING going on and there are still Powerful Dark Entities here that need to be dealt with so please humble One’s Self before deciding to embark on low frequency emotional outbursts. WE Salute you and request Patience Grasshopper.

1. Ed

WHAT A MOST TRANSCENDENT
        PERSPECTIVE… THANK YOU…
        ALL IS HERE
        ALL IS WELL
        M*Y*O*U*R
        MOST SWEETLY
        BELOVEING
        ONES
        NOW

QUANTUM LOVE

19. Celinda Mae Higgins Anderson

I find you to be a very interesting individual. I discovered this page a while back after reading a post on social media. I come every day and read the articles. I love knowing humans are ascending, peace is coming, and we are going to be restored to our original design. The evil on this planet almost killed her and all of us, and is being eradicated from the planet. Thank you for all you do for us.

20. Holger Kirchhof

BIG THANKS in ETERNAL LOOOVE and GRATITUDE MAJESTY -WELCOME HOME for EVERY single SOUL in His/Her PERFECT
    N O W 24/7 – LIFE is ALWAYS!!! YOUR MIRROR to EXPAND through EXERCISE – ACCEPT IT ALL – ( from Believing to KNOWING !!!) as YOU are LIVING in YOUR SELF CREATED MOVIE as UNIQUE HAPPY CREATIVE LIMITLESS LOVELIGHT ENERGY for COSMIC UNITY and HARMONY for ANEW PARADISE VISTA as ONE with TERRA CHRISTA for ALLL is LOOOVE and WE are ALLL the ENERGY of H U as O N E to BE –

21. joseph van ells

I sincerely thank you for the service you are providing. The era of light is the highlight of my day and serves to help keep me focused on the ascension path I am on. It was very interesting to hear of your past and helps to keep us focused on service to light so we also can experience eternal life.