free world news 2 eraoflightdotcomPresident Trump excoriated former President Obama and his Democrat Deep State cohorts for their illegal spy operation and attempted coup against Trump’s campaign and administration.

In an interview on “Sunday Morning Futures” with Maria Bartiromo, Trump explained the depths of the Obama administration’s corruption in trying to overthrow a duly-elected president.

“This is the greatest political scam, hoax in the history of our country!” Trump told Bartiromo. “And people should be going to jail for this stuff…This was all Obama. This was all Biden. These people are corrupt. The whole thing was corrupt. And we caught them. We caught them.”

“They [FBI agents] weren’t after General Flynn. They wanted him to lie about me, make up a story,” Trump continued. “And with few exceptions, nobody did that.”

“If I were a Democrat instead of a Republican, I think everybody would have been in jail a long time ago; and I’m talking with 50-year sentences.”

Trump pointed out that Biden lied point-blank after he recently said on ABC that he had no knowledge of the unmasking of Gen. Michael Flynn when direct evidence shows Biden himself was one of the unmaskers.

“And what you saw just now, I watched Biden yesterday he could barely speak,” Trump said. “He was on ‘Good Morning America.’ And he said he didn’t know anything about it. And now it just gets released after he said that. It gets released that he was one of the unmaskers, meaning he knew everything about it. So he lied to your friend George Stephanopoulos.”

“It’s a disgraceful thing,” Trump added. “But we caught them in the act. It’s a beautiful thing. And every day we’re seeing more and more information come out.”

» Source

12 Replies to “‘People Should Be Going To Jail’: Trump Tears Into Obama Administration Over Spying, Deep State Coup”

1. Daedalus

Please remember that there will be those *programs* like “Tom” running their scripts over and over regardless of what Trump does … his hatred for Trump outweighs anything from his own perspective .

Every single time when somewhere Trump is mentioned , they come from their own shadows to attack … its like a automatic reaction .

They were in meltdown state for years now ( ever since the Trump was elected ) . They still think in political and ideological ways which see them dangerously aligned with their own self-destruction process . And these poliTICKal ways are nothing compared to what is actually happening . This means as Trump is reelected in November , millions of them will experience either a liberation from old programs … or their own self-implosion .

Sure – it is their choice . They will have a final choice very soon .

2. Pronoun

Tom, more projected hate and your true colors are showing! You just lost all credibility with the people who come to this site. And even more laughter from the shadows! Have you signed up for any of those classes yet? Case closed!

3. Pronoun

Tom, don’t you know that the “lost ones” are laughing at you from the shadows as you Express your hatred for Trump or anyone for that matter, that they have so successfully planted in you consciousness and then you will try to justify your hate with so called “facts”, and the laughter gets even louder! And this Maryjane person,-pidgeon hole everyone that comes to this site and condemn, condemn! More laughter from the shadows! Good grief, some people can’t even get being misinformed or trolling “right”! Perhaps there are some classes one can take!? None the less, Light and true clarity to all..

1. Tom

Sorry Pronoun I personallydon’tcare what you think
      Truth is Truth I find you to be the blind one.
      None of you can state what your archangel has done for the good of people. All you have is hate for people who do not buy into the Trump story.
      .But I still.believe we come from one.

4. Percy

Another Tom sad comment , the veil is thick around you ,how much proof does one require, just check ,the Zetas May have left a prob in you somewhere, your always good for a laugh . Trump will win the election in one of the hugest victories in the history of American politics, while Sleepy Joe dribbles porridge down the front of his jammies , Hillary desperately avoiding arrest in Ireland , and where are the Boches (zig hile) I mean the Bush’s, not to mention the military (QAnon)who encouraged Trump to run and who just rescued 60 000 children from bunkers in Europe. It’s rare talent that can wrap their own ears around their eyes , now you must look inside surely. 99% of people who read this site want change , want peace want true justice for all humans , food water homes for everyone, equality, no more war , the beings you obviously support have spent thousands of years cultivating the opposite .Commeth the hour commeth the angel . Trump is an archangel and behind him is some serious heavenly and galactic clout , he will not fail Tom , we will not fail Tom , heaven does not fail Tom , Prime Creator alone is power , the only power , the victory is already won , unconditional love and violet fire to all

1. Tom

Percy
      We all want change but the man you believe is a archangle. Well.god knows what your smoking
      Fact is that is w all have our own.option on things. But let me know when Archangle Trump flys away
      PS let me know when Q storys come true.

5. Tom

Sorry Mary I do not agree with you. It has nothing to what I watch.I can tell you I do not listen or watch Fox or One American News.
    But you claim the the Republicans did not inpeach Obama on what charges?
    I was in the Republican party for years .But after seeing what the Bush crime Family did to this country I left after 9-11.
    I do believe the dems left Geopge odd the hook for the 9-11 attack.

Now we have Trump a real clown in the white house.Sorry the Rs have to many crazy clowns for me to be part of.
    You have your truth and I have mine

6. Tom

Another Trump sad interview with more of Trump lies. I think we are up to over 2000 lies since he has taken office. More FAKE NEWS from our leader!!!

1. marymagdalene

TOM: YOU WATCH THE WRONG NEWS STATIONS, IT IS NOT A LIE AND WE HAVE PROOF. IT IS SUCH A SHAME WHEN OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT, THE REPUBLICANS DID NOT TRY TO IMPEACH HIM EVEN THOUGH HE COMMITTED SO MANY CRIMES. AT LEAST TRUMP IS WORKING FOR THE PEOPLE AND NOT OTHER COUNTRIES.