Today I wish to share a simple guided meditation or I should say a few steps of the meditation process that I will be doing on the 6/20/2020 Summer Solstice and 6/21/2020. If you find that these steps or techniques resonate with you, please follow. If not, you may create your own way, as long as you meditate on 6/20/2020 and 6/21/2020 at 11AM EST and 4:44PM EST on those two days, or at times of your choosing.
1. If possible, go out in nature, to a park, take a 15 minute walk and just enjoy the experience.
2. Find a quiet spot, where you won’t be bothered by anyone, perhaps in the woods. Sit down whatever position you are most comfortable; relax for about 5 minutes.
3. Close your eyes; take a few breaths, say; In this moment of the now I call upon Creator, the Elohim of the Great Central Sun, the Archangels, the Ascended Masters and all benevolent Souls who wish to join me in this meditation and amplify these energies; begin taking deep breaths; inhale through your nose, exhale through your mouth, slowly…
4. Continue with the breathing; After each exhale, say each line of the Soul Invocation;
I Am The Soul
I Am Divine Light
I Am Divine Love
I Am Divine Will
I Am Divine Design
5. Relax; As you breath gently, say; From the deepest essence of my being I send light and love to all of Mother Earth; May this lightlove bring freedom, healing, peace, and joy to all of the Kingdom’s of Mother Earth. Begin now to visualize this lightlove from your heart flowing into the world; See this lightlove reach the Water Kingdom(seas, rivers, oceans), see the waters calm, shining and sparkling with purity. The Plant Kingdom, all thriving, blossoming, growing and expanding all over. The Animal Kingdom; see the animals free and happily moving around. And finally, see this light reach all of humanity; see all humans dancing hand in hand across Mother Earth’s body, smiling, laughing, full of joy; Hold these images for a few minutes; Now see a sphere of the brightest light covering all of Mother Earth; Hold this image for a few minutes, say; All is Light, All is Love, All is Well; So it is.
Relax; Gently open your eyes. If you wish, you may sit there for a little while and just BE, one with all.
From heart to heart, I am Kejraj!