Saint Germain: The Wait is Over

saint germain eraoflightdotcomDear brothers and friends. Saint Germain speaking to you. I come to tell you that your long wait is over. Everything is coming out of the mouth and as planned, today the redistricting of wealth on planet Earth begins.

It is with immense joy that I inform you that Nesara and Gesara are fulfilled for the greater good of humanity. I can affirm that today the planet enters the Golden Age of love, abundance for all and the immense peace, which so far was the privilege of few.

We’ve had to wait 20 long years to see the full implementation of the Nesara / Gesara Act born. It’s been a barren and torturous road. But with the invaluable help of light servers, we’ve made it!

Dark hats haven’t made us easy at all. But, with the help of President Trump, we managed to drain the vast Deep State swamp. That’s already a fact.

There’s still one another who continues to fight against the unequivocal victory of light. But they are very aware that the battle is over and the war has ceased, with the uncontestable victory of light.

No more delays. No more dilation. That day October 01 marks the beginning of your new way of life on that planet. Ultimately, we enter into the full Age of Light, with all that entails. Very soon the whole planet will know the truth they tried to hide from them so much.

The Earth is, from now on, a full-fledged Galactic Society. It’s the beginning of paradise on Earth. Your planet will be rebuilt in a completely different way, with a fairer society, with redistribution of wealth, which is no longer in the hands of a minority.

Evil has been removed from Earth. You can open the champagne now. Let the joy reign! I want to see everyone celebrating. And when your mind tells you, ′′ I still have bills that I don’t know how to pay “, replace immediately with ′′ I’m free “!!!

From your friend and brother, Saint Germain.

I AM FREE
I AM FREE
I AM FREE

I AM QUANTUM MAGNIFICENCE

INDEED BELOVEING MASTERS INDEED

» Channel: Ngari

22 Replies to “Saint Germain: The Wait is Over”

1. the dave

Feels like we’re jumping the gun. If this is victory – I dont wanna know what defeat looks like…

2. sea

If you don’t like the timeline you’re on then jump timelines to a ‘better’ one. this is all about timelines…

3. Max

Thanks St. Germain.

Let’s hope all this rings true.

We wait for VISIBLE signs of the changes to MANIFEST NOW!

4. roger

93% of Washington hate America, and gave China 100% usa tech since 1995 agreement, China world manager Agenda 2021, still not touched. Top 1000 of the 1 mil. K. mob not dead running USA riotts, media, show scripts. False flag teams still in place. Ads in Craigs list and tryouts for school/mass shootings still underway.
    Chinese communist globalist 99% one script media still there with over 11 million lies,libel over last 4 years.One group lawsuit 1000 trillion for a 100 lie/libel bundle would take them out. Chinese communist putting hundreds of cargo containers all over USA with no water for hundreds of miles. Containers could hold Chinese military and equipment. New York police person said this 2 days ago on live radio. Most UN troops in USA and around world are Chinese military.
    2000 natural doctors killed in recent years. 1000+ killed saying Vacs kill and cripple, GMO poisons, new chemical poisons in food, Chemtrails, etc, etc.
    200 kilos of gold in hand to start, $12 mil.,Galactic weapons, fighter ships, and replicators, all top scum killed off would be a good start.
    Next 30 days, General Flynn $50 bil. 5000 Delta force/Seals/Rangers quality trained patriots mass suicide out traitors, top 5000 to start, 1995 to now, 10 mil to 30 mil. patriots on trained to go! After clean out 1 Mil+ K mob, + many Hail Satan Dems Death Cult, Gen Flynn new FBI/change name new 5D Earth/12 RNA.DNA.

5. LEFTERIS

THE MOST PLEASANT MESSAGE ON OUR ”NEW EARTH”
    TIME IS OVER – NO MORE ENSLAVEMENT BY ENTITIES NOT BELONGING
    TO EARTH AND ITS DIVINE PLAN.
    MANY THANKS TO ST.GERMAIN – NGARI CHANNELING – GALACTIC FAMILY
    IN SERVICE TO THE PRIME CREATOR – AHTAR COMMAND – INNER EARTH
    MUCH OF LOVE
    LEFTERIS

6. Coro45

We can read from the vibration of the words This must be impostor of saint germaint not real st.germaint.,real master would not tell the exact date or time

7. Daedalus

Interesting “coincidence” and timing… really interesting.

I dont trust any source here fully, so this one isnt exemption. But if something is truly behind it, we will know it during this month.

1. anonymous

Prime Creator gave the order several days ago to release fund. You can search “Prime Creator” on sananda.website and read the latest new.

1. anonymous

Finally I succeeded in commenting. I found it impossible to comment with a foreign URL included in. I just want to let the people know, the conscious entity we call Father, Mother, God or other names, who is above all the dimensions/densities, GAVE THE ORDER! No one can question the awe of Prime Creator! No One!!!