The Federation of Light: Continuing the Mission

galactic collective eraoflightdotcomHello there. Here we are again … not much changed on the ‘outside’ from last week. Let us Trust much is going on undercover as we wait. I feel a huge shift will be coming soon due to the elections in the USA. You have many followers who feel they want the current chappy to remain and many who call him the vilest, evilest man to walk the Earth. (According to my emails.) What would you say on this?

Welcome, Blossom. Welcome to all upon your Planet who have decided that our words are of resonance for them and continue to walk with us as SO MUCH BEGINS TO FALL INTO PLACE.

We ‘The Federation Of Light’ are not of a political persuasive. This is not within our thoughts … to persuade anyone … one way or another. Yet, we would decidedly say, that the outcome of the elections that are so soon to be upon that country will be for the GREATER GOOD OF ALL.

I did mention in an interview that if this is a ‘Divine Plan’ then what happens HAS to be for the Highest Good of all … and we have to Trust that … especially at this stage in ‘The Game’.

This is correct Blossom and wise words, indeed.

If I was to have a concern, it is that regardless of who ‘wins’ … there will inevitably be uproar from the other party.

Is there not always?

Somehow, I feel this is different, and as I say, I don’t do politics. It doesn’t agree with my digestive system!

We have stated many times that your world is to get far more Topsy Turvy than it is now. We also state, we do not say this to alarm, yet, to prepare you in strength.

Yes, an Announcement is to come soon that is to shock.

Ok … deep breath … be bold Blossom … Is this to come BEFORE the elections?

Indeed, it is.

Oh Lord! That is really putting yourself on the line there Guys and I feel a little concerned about you saying so, yet, I asked! Therefore, I must Trust and wait and see. Is there anything that could prevent this ‘particular’ announcement from taking place?

At this stage, we can see no intervention for it has been kept very ‘Sacred’ and under wraps.

Sacred?

Yes, Blossom. That is the word we are choosing.

Ok.

We can feel your trepidation?

Yep. You can … that’s quite a statement. Ok. For once, let me behave like an Awakened, Enlightened specimen of the Ground Crew Light Force and ‘go with it’ instead of trying to knock it, just to cover my street cred, once again. So, onwards, please.

In our last communication, we said it would not be long before Phase Two begins … and we hold True to that.

Let us firstly clarify.

THERE WILL BE AN ANNOUNCEMENT, FOLLOWED BY A GLOBAL LOCKDOWN AND THIS WILL TAKE YOU INTO PHASE TWO.

So is the announcement or the lockdown the start of Phase Two?

The lockdown.

Many countries are already in lockdown, either dragged on from the first or gone into a second. So, when you say Global, do you mean Global?

We say Global … because we mean it.

So, every country in lockdown all at the same time. That is going to have to be one big announcement!

We choose to move on as to not divulge more … For it is not correct to even ‘suggest’ further possibilities.

Fair enough. I respect your word on that. Let me ask then, if I may … during this Phase Two … are we going to be ‘stunned’ by what is taking place?

Yes. Very much so. For many … there will be immediate transparency displayed and thoughts and discussions as to the next move forward as a WHOLE … as a COMMUNITY OF LIGHT. For others that live in fear, they shall ‘peak’ as such fears become more and more prevalent to them. There shall be much more of a divide than you are encountering at this time. Yet, for all those who are Awakened and for those who are soon to do so … one’s strength in KNOWING shall prevail and there shall be an overall acceptance of the state of play in the KNOWING THAT ALL IS MOVING FORWARD AS IT SHOULD.

We wish to reiterate your earlier statement of wisdom, Blossom.

ONE MUST TRUST IN THE DIVINE PLAN.

Ask your Heart if it feels strong and Knowing in that which we speak of?

Here you all are … after so long … right within this transformation … YOU KNOW THIS IS WHY YOU CAME.

Do you find it odd that we doubt sometimes?

Yes, we do. For we know you. We know your dedication. We know why YOU … Each One … were chosen. Within our knowing of ‘who you are’ we find it peculiar that you question at times.

As I have said, come vacation on Planet Earth in human form and see how YOU go.

This you have said before. We are certainly nor undermining you. Yet, because we SEE YOU IN YOUR TRUTH … because we SEE YOU … IN/AS … THE LIGHT OF WHO YOU ARE … it is ‘strange’ for us to pick up when you waiver a little.

We do our best to explain to you how ‘WE SEE IT’. How ‘WE KNOW’ the DIVINE PLAN to be. How ‘WE ARE WATCHING’ it play out.

So, are the results definite? Could it suddenly swing the other way?

ABSOLUTELY NOT. Has not White Cloud and ourselves said many times ‘All is not as it seems’?

Many, many times.

Therefore, Blossom and All … Know that ALL IS WELL.

Let us dissect ‘DIVINE PLAN’

… … … … … … … … …

There … we have done so!

Eh? Your point I assume, being there is nothing to dissect? For DIVINE IS OF THE HIGHEST and that is all we need to know, right?

Correct. DIVINE. PERFECT. GODLY. OF GOD.

And each one defining God as they choose?

How would you define GOD, Blossom?

LOVE. In all of its facets.

Thank you. We heard your thoughts of, ‘Yet, Love is everything and can Vibrate on low as well as High frequencies’.

Correct.

Yet, we would suggest your thought pattern change to the fact that ‘THIS PARTICULAR DIVINE PLAN’ has been underway for many, many of your years. Its purpose to bring your Planet from the lower frequencies … from the lower Vibrations … into the HIGHEST that it has known … EVER.

There certainly have been times upon your ‘plane’ when JOY and HONOUR and TRUTH abounded. Times when the Vibration in which one resided was far Higher than that of now, in these current days.

Yet, the Energies that are flowing in … the changes that are to take place … will find you experiencing a Vibrational frequency that your Earth has long forgot.

Hang on to this KNOWING.

TRUST IN YOUR KNOWING OF THIS.

I do my best. An old WW2 song has just come into my head ‘There’s a long, long trail unwinding into the land of my dreams’ …

And another?

Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile!

You see, Blossom …THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW OF THEIR LIGHT … KNOW HOW TO GET THROUGH IN THE DARKEST OF TIMES.

And we will … The long, long trail unwinding can be a bit daunting, as you say there are Five Phases … and we are only just about to enter number two!

Yet, we did not say that each Phase would be worse.

Well, you said things are to get a lot more Topsy Turvy.

And they are … yet, perhaps that is just for Phases two and three.

Perhaps. If only you could let us in on the plan.

If we were to do so … the plan would not work out as planned!

Ok. So, if my maths serves me well, there should be a ‘Huge announcement’ (Not a huge, huge, huge announcement) within the next four weeks. We’ve waited this long, another few weeks won’t hurt. We don’t have a choice anyway. Do you know how much my heart is in my mouth?!

We know exactly where your Heart is Blossom … in the right place!

Thank you. We are all doing our best … whether we are having a good, or not so good day! In Gratitude. In Loving Service. I AM.

**Source **Channel: Blossom Goodchild

18 Replies to “The Federation of Light: Continuing the Mission”

1. Paulo Urbina

Mas de una decada leyendo a Blosson ellos antes no hablaban de estas cosas, digo nesara, nuevas tecnologias, contacto et, pero ahora estos y otros canalizadores serios han puesto el tema en el tapete lo que es una gran señal, yo que ustedes tendria dinero en efectivo y proviciones basicas….

2. Metatron Archangel

This time it’s going to happen, otherwise Blossom will not channel them again and they know that. So they wouldn’t risk it. But we already know something is going to happen before the elections because the stakes are too high.

God help us all, God bless the Earth and all the good beings on it and may God shine holy light on the evil ones.

Amen.
    Archangel Metatron

3. Anon

I’m really struggling if someone kind could see this and help me even if it’s just a dollar i’m behind on rent after losing my job during the pandemic and barely able to get groceries and basic necessities I owe about 2,500 right now in back rent. I have venmo @AbbySmith0220 if anybody feels moved to donate. Love and light to all of you.

4. Malissa Liburdi

MOTHEREARTHSHIP CANCEL ALL LOW VIBRATIONS ON

R MACCA GIFTED MOTHERSHIP EARTH TUNE NWARD

HEAL OUTWARD 1 SOLITE INFINITE MAGA CALL LAB ROW TASHOWN

I LUV PRIME DIVINE CREATOR IMPERIAL ROYAL MAGNIFICANT

CRYTAL NRG BRITER THAN M SUN PURER THAN LITE ITSELF

5. Douglas A James

I follow a blog by cobra which is tied to prepare for change. Final Battle has commenced for freedom earth. The prisoners will be free and soon announcements will.occur. love and light divine beings all those lifetimes were leading us to this grand finale!

6. KH

WWG1WGA
    “We The People” “R” HERE
    We “R” ALL ABQARD! 5:5 Pepe
    DQ IT Q💙🇺🇸💯👊Q+✋Q✋💫💙
    We Miss Cue( :

WWG1WGA!!! Yes! Our unified consciousness across all platforms controls the quantum field of potential! We are creating this together no matter whether you are a truther, patriot, prayer warrior, starseed, light or grid worker! We no longer oppose each other and honor all light creations which was key!

There is nothing the dark ones can do with no power to influence our myriad of creations! The energy supports benevolence! I see it breaking out everywhere! Winning!

America has jumped into her positive timeline and will not be locked down again. The sign was Trump healing through the virus in less than a week with the new therapies developed by him using the defense production act during the pandemic! Everything they try to do backfires! This is a sign of victory on the world stage!

I do feel bad for UK and Australia as they are experiencing massive tyranny but ultimately the people will awaken as we share the cures we developed that are not vaccines! Big difference as immunity is organic and cures are on the market which equals NO FEAR. We just have to get rid of the controlled puppets installed through massive voter fraud into our governments!

I guess China (the CCP not the people) could release another virus but this would massively be exposed and would decimate them completely on the world stage! They are already completely exposed and humiliated and heavily sanctioned economically. These structures based on power and control will crumble. The rest will thrive! Peace is breaking out in the middle east as relations normalize with Israel! There is no future in hate because it no longer has power from the once fallen realm! Which has almost been fully rehabilitated!

I feel that once Trump is reelected we kickoff the rebuilding of our nations, world peace and prosperity for all!

You can only see the world from the frequency you have attained! Be the change you want to see! Channeling is just our own internal communication process to embodiment! Predictions are based on reading timelines which are controlled! Organic timelines are just pure potential that fractalize based on the intelligent quantum structure and can never be controlled as there is no future or inevitable outcome in endless expansion. That’s the beauty of light!

WRWY!
      Love to all here!
      Hi Percy! Miss you! Love your message!
      Love to Blossom!

HERE WE GOOOOO 😘💚🌈💓💝

ALL
        WHO KNOW
        AND LOVE
        🌈 NOW 🌈

7. J

I think these messages have come for so long that if they were false, humanity collectively could change the outcome anyway looooool

So it don’t matter what she says anymore, this passage of time has shown how to be strong.

1. Truth_Lover

As a being of the highest light, my truth is there are an infinite number of possibilities and in my reality we have already jumped the negative timeline. I manifest my reality and therefore do not come into alignment with this channeled message. Blessings 🌺

8. Daedalus

Every prolonged occurence must ultimately reach its own “critical point” , the culmination , the major of moment of truth , the momentum of the Awakening. Were here now … 3 weeks period at maximum.

If I would guess , I would say day of the announcement will be on Saturday , 17th … or Wednesday , 28th . But lets be surprised … 🙂

9. Percy Vader

We are in a chocolate treasure map reality, children looking for clues as to where the chocolates are hidden , soon to find the chocolates were in our pockets all along , the divine chocolate map , every child’s dream, love you all