Agencies receiving billions of taxpayer dollars have funded research that led to the Covid bioweapon and mRNA Covid injections which have proven to be more dangerous than the virus itself. These agencies have continued to support gain-of-function research and are fast-tracking mRNA technology for other vaccines and medicines including a “universal flu vaccine.”
Congress has authorized a boost in funding through the Omnibus bill and the National Defense Authorization Act of 2023 (NDAA) for the very entities responsible for the Covid catastrophe which has plagued the world. The purpose of this report is to outline the funding of agencies that contribute to the biomedical control grid condensed from 6,000 pages of legislation rushed through Congress at the end of 2022.
Through this legislation, agencies and organizations outlined in this report are tasked with preparing for the next pandemic, developing and stockpiling more mRNA injections, scaling up surveillance tools, research and development of biotechnology, and maintaining U.S. chemical and biological defense programs.
In short, the 2023 Omnibus and NDAA will expand funding of the biomedical control grid using billions of taxpayer dollars.
Background & Context
Agencies Involved in Gain-of-Function Research & the Origins of Covid
- Mountains of evidence now confirm that Fauci’s NIH/NIAID funded dangerous gain-of-function research through EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology leading up to the release of the Covid bioweapon. Furthermore, there is overwhelming evidence, including Fauci’s own emails, that shows attempts by U.S. government agencies as well as the World Health Organization (WHO) to cover it up.
- The Department of Defense (DOD), Health and Human Services (HHS), State Department (USAID,) National Science Foundation (NSF), and others contributed over 120 million dollars to EcoHealth Alliance for years continuing through 2020. About one third of those contributions came directly from the Pentagon, the majority of which came from the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), a department of the DOD that focuses on countering and deterring “weapons of mass destruction.”
- Since the release of the Covid bioweapon, U.S. government agencies and organizations including NIH, USAID and NSF have continued to fund and supportEcoHealth Alliance using millions of taxpayer dollars. Despite the overwhelming evidence that U.S. agencies and organizations helped to create the Covid bioweapon, in July 2021 the Defense Department’s DTRA awarded EcoHealth a $368,000 contract through September 2024 to conduct scientific research on “combating weapons of mass destruction” and “predicting biothreat impacts.”
- In August 2022 the NSF awarded EcoHealth Alliance and Boston University a 1 million dollar grant to “predict and prevent future pandemics.” Following the partnership between EcoHealth Alliance and Boston University to “predict and prevent future pandemics,” in October 2022 Boston University published more gain-of-function research that created a deadlier Covid virus with an 80% kill rate in mice that were tested. The publication acknowledged NIH and NIAID for their contributions to this research.
Developing & Deploying mRNA Injections More Dangerous Than Covid
- In December 2019 (prior to public knowledge of the release of the Covid bioweapon) a confidential agreement signed by Ralph Baric, a key scientist connected to the origins of Covid, reveals that NIAID and Moderna agreed to transfer research specifically related to “mRNA coronavirus vaccine candidates developed and jointly-owned by NIAID and Moderna.” Based on the confidential agreements, collaboration between NIAID and Moderna on the creation of mRNA-based vaccines dates back to 2015. Furthermore, a study found genetic sequences in the Covid spike protein match genetic sequences patented by Moderna in 2016, which researchers concluded that there is only a one-in-three-trillion chance could occur naturally.
- Under a court-ordered disclosure due to a FOIA request, the FDA released a cache of 80,000 pages of Pfizer documents pertaining to approval of the Covid mRNA injection for Emergency Use Authorization. The documents reveal that Pfizer became aware of deaths and adverse events during clinical trials of the Covid jab but classified almost all adverse events, including serious ones, as “not related,” to the shots. Despite serious adverse events, the dangerous mRNA injections were approved, and even mandated for the masses.
- The latest statistics from the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), the DOD Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED), excess mortality data, as well as published studies and reports have shown catastrophic increases in deaths, disabilities, illnesses, infertility, and miscarriages due to the Covid mRNA jab, confirming that the mRNA injection is much worse than the Covid bioweapon itself.
- Despite the known catastrophic adverse events related to the Covid injection, government agencies are fast-tracking the deployment of mRNA technology for othervaccines and medicines. At least 200 clinical trials are listed in ClinicalTrials.gov for mRNA-based vaccines or medicines and 50 clinical trials are currently enrolling for new mRNA-based vaccines, according to Dr. Malone. NIH-funded research is leading to the creation of a “universal flu vaccine” using mRNA technology. Both Moderna and Pfizer are in phase 3 clinical trials of their mRNA flu injections.
**By Corey Digs