Divine Mother: The Event Has Begun

divine mother 2 eraoflightdotcomThe event has begun dear ones. All countries have given Divine the ready signals. And the Divine has given the thumbs up for the event to kick off.

So far, there are half a dozen countries that have started the releasing activities, including Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Caribbean countries, Oceania countries, and countries such as Japan and others. Now that the release started, the inland countries will also have land-based releases. That will include the Eurasian and European countries, and South and North America countries. Basically, all the significant tectonic plates will have some form of release. One way or the other, the plates will be impacted.

Now, even though the tectonic plate movements have started, remember that these plates have shifted before, over millions of years of time. Now the process is the same, except that this time around, the process will be much quicker. The planet is going to reshape herself in a way that serves the planet the best. Ocean floors are going to be much thicker and the crust is going to be a lot more steady. All these rebuilding steps are going to take time. Nevertheless, the time has come. The process is already started.

The First step is to let the old energies go through earth changes. Once that is done, the Divine is going to rebuild the planet by steps. And through these steps, Gaia can arrange the populations around the planet to avoid damages. Humanity may have to move around throughout this process. Countries need to move, and will be notified by the Divine ahead of the time so that these countries will have time to work with their populations.

Again, even though the countries that will need to move, they will have plenty of time. Still, what the Divine sees is chaos—Countries not cooperating with each other, Populations not cooperating with their countries—And the end result is that the Divine has to intervene with the process so that eventually, all countries can work together and move the populations around. That is why the Divine government needs to come online. And the planet needs a leader who represents the planet and the human race. That is the way to make this ascension work.

The Divine is currently working to bring that leader to the world stage. He is the Father God, the Christ consciousness incarnated. And he has the Divine decree. It is time for the Divine to step in and lead. Your Father God has been working to bring the future world leaders to their destined positions. So far he has had quite a bit of success. Nevertheless, there are still significant numbers of Christ incarnations that need to step up to their leadership roles. The Divine needs these leaders to lead. Their time has come. We have to take action if that is what we need to do. The bottom line is that the time has come. The planet needs Divine leaders. And now is the time for these leaders to step up to their positions. No more delays.

In the next few days, once the releases are being manifested on the planet, the planet is going to see a lot of the natural changes. Some will be milder than others. Nevertheless, they are all natural changes and they are all serving a purpose. Let’s allow these changes to happen. And let the changes be. Gaia needs these changes and releases. It is for the greater good of all. It is the process. Humans need to understand that and respect Gaia’s wishes. It is time. Gaia Has decided to release and start the next phase. Let’s work with Gaia dear ones, and we will prevail.
I am your Divine Mother God. Peace be with you dear children on earth. So it is.

Channel: Linda Li

» Source

13 Replies to “Divine Mother: The Event Has Begun”

1. Ann

Olivia, So you woke up one morning telepathic. That is fascinating. Eventually we will all get there. You somehow got a head start. I would like to help you practice that skill if you happen to live near Denver Colorado.

2. Olivia

I just want to say at some point this Fall, I think it was October, I woke up one day telepathic and I didnt use to be and I got really sick and Im feeling better now but it has been an enormous adjustment. I told my mom and my best friend but no one else because I dont want people to think im insane but I would love to connect with other people who have experienced this. Also the pleiadians came to heal my solar plexus and heart chakras when I was sick, I could not stop vomiting maybe when the magnetic pole shifted idk but it was rough for.
    A few weeks there I thought I might die for a day or two I felt that bad. Ive been in contact with a few light beings since this happened and I cant see them, not really, but I sense them and I can see them slightly, as a shimmer or wave in the air and when they talk to me it feels like pings near my temples and they send me warm love through my crown chakra and into my heart its very pleasant

3. marymagdalene

we were told that the Galactic Federation of Light has thousands of ships that will help and protect us. Movement of the plates will cause many tsunamis, earth quakes, and mass chaos.

4. Archangel Metatron

Why so many negative comments? What if the information was correct? Which part of it does trouble you? A Divine intervention? Earth’s healing? Ascension together with the planet? It’s impossible to please as it seems…

1. Neno

Because plates to move need big time and it say Event has begun so that 2 facts has little to do one whit another ,, I was reading St German or someone else long time ago who said Atlantis that is under water will come up again ,, we create our own reality so let’s say all news say some volcano will erupt and if enough people believe in that fake story we can trigger it ,, so to tell people earthquakes will start ( even if that is truth) is not good thing ,, if you where positive and you want to stop it you can ask people to do love or healing meditation and not to fright them ,,, and I was Joking whit AntiCrist and to Linda I wish all best in her life ,, this is Mother Earth singing = song = Changing – Sigma ,,Have Fun ,,

5. CP McM

LOL. So many planks, so many eyes. The bush is on fire, fire doesn’t exist. How holy can you clean your mirror?

We have to remember channeling is about ones own integration process of the source within. We are all in clearing mode to retrieve our ancestral cellular structure from the matrix and rebuild our inner connections. As we clear through timelines we are processing downloads or merging with the DNA consciousness of all realities (including ET and other realities not of this realm such as geometric, light and sound). So we are processing through fears and representations of our fears which is what I discern from these last few messages from Linda. We are in the final stretch and all these memories of cataclysm and earth destructions are coming up to us for integration. The earth does not need to throw off its inhabitants or quake, shake or create mayhem in populated areas to displace people to renew or force migration (that’s matrix programming of past realities). Ascension is a creation cycle and a grass roots movement of a team of light. While it would be great to have enlightened leaders, governments should work for the will of the people and we no longer blindly follow these so called “chosen ones” into chaos, war and manufactured fears nor look to anyone but our own selves within for leadership. It’s about empowerment within not looking for answers or creating controlled outcomes (a matrix program) but expansion into our own creativity and taking back our power.

If anyone is making predictions or channeling wars in space they are reading matrix controlled timelines. We are moving out of those enmasse as all these scenarios collapse from our collective memories. I see the brightest of futures as we move into our organic timelines. We are coming into times of peace, prosperity, justice and balance. The earth is reharmonizing as we clear through these fears which collapses the matrix within!

Onward we go warriors! We are in charge now! These are my thoughts from all that I have processed through and integrated but remember we are all creating a tapestry of organic nuanced reality all woven together by a team of light beings. Without a matrix there is only unlimited expansion and no dead ends or contrived outcomes. Love sharing with you! 😘

Ps: hey KejRaj, what happened to the comment section below in your feed? It has disappeared again lol!

1. Will

“Thus, in this upcoming cycle for 2020 and beyond, the focus for those spiritually awakening is witnessing major transformations in the collective consciousness thoughts, beliefs and perceptions that were previously formed by the 3D epigenetic overlays and had locked collective consciousness down into the negative ego programs. This allows for the possibility of unlocking these aspects of collective consciousness that are held down in time, this is mind unlocking or dimensional time lock release, which allows the spiritual body to reconnect with the physical body.”

i’m very optimistic about our future no space for fear inducing channelers

Thank you for this excellent article and your comment Will! I feel exactly the same way as you do as we are coming into the nature of a quantum consciousness immersion of understanding together. We are living in one giant organic creational structure! We are in reality pure consciousness (omnipresence) having an experience through DNA creation. Through the matrix we percieve ourselves as solid matter and share a fixed and seemingly solid reality of mass consciousness projection. We no longer support this holographic projection but are projecting our own reality into the quantum field now as we reconnect with our full complement of DNA living outside this matrix. Light consciousness spreads like wildfire once you have integrated the darkness and fears within because it is coherent in understanding the balance of dark and light not just one or the other. This matrix is an abomination of creation but ultimately it is just not real. I get very excited about it all lately lol! Love to you my friend! 😘

7. Neno

Buahhh ,, this kind of MESSAGEs is Cobra referring to when he sat 70% is Fake ,, but it was kinda funny to read it ,, AntiCrist or Crist ???? Didn’t understand it Good

8. William Noelle

What about Africa? No mention is made of this region and this is the second largest continent on the planet.
    Please Linda ask Mother where we stand, we are worried.

William Noelle