12 Replies to “David Wilcock: Mass Arrests to Happen in Early April”

1. Russell Eyles

I can’t believe the negative response from these people. I guess you are either in tune with the Pure, Divine, Unconditional Love, or you are learning to be.
    Love, Peace and Harmony.

Russell Eyles.

2. Lori

I’ve never heard anything from this line of thinking. This is a HUGE line of bs. Your written/online sources are unheard of in the real world. You’re banking on the fact you nobody will call you out on your non-legitimate sourcing.

Great video and why state someone sucks if you are of the light you know that nobody knows the timeline all we know is this is getting close to the end.

4. LIsa Dachtler

If you were going to say these things. you .think your dates and times were there.if you are right then thank you if not then you suck .

5. Brenda Kuder

This video was the most exciting yet! I truly hope the Cabal is being taken down. We should not have to wait long to get the answer.

6. Candy W

Thank you. I have watched this unfold for years! So happy that this is winding down. God Bless.

7. BRUCE MORRIS

Thank you Sir David Wilcock for that truth sir i’l been trying watch all your video’s but i’l have been block from watching you ok,i’l have been block from my e-mail yahkimyahweh2020@gmail.com,this my new g-mail now morrisbruce333@gmail.com ok sir,believe i’am on your side sir,there is a lot of info i’l would like share with you David Wilcock
    ok please sent your g-mail so we can talk sir ok ,here one i’l will share with sir ok ,www.chuckmaultsby.net/id61.html/ talk you soon MR. David Wilcock have great and bless day sir,your friend BRUCE MORRIS SR.,shalom-amen