2022 is the Year of the Tiger according to Chinese zodiac. This is the Year of the Water Tiger, which begins on the 1st of February 2022 and ends on the 21st of January 2023. The Tiger is the third Chinese zodiac sign in the 12-year cycle. The Tiger Years are 1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022, and 2034.
Tigers are a sign of strength and lordliness in Chinese culture, as they are bold, cruel, aggressive, and fearsome. Emperors and kings were often compared to tigers in ancient times. Tigers are also regarded as a patron deity for children, and parents would make tiger-themed shoes and hats for their offspring.
People born in the Years of the Tiger are natural leaders, according to the Chinese zodiac. They are bold, ambitious, and have a strong sense of justice, although they may be arrogant and impetuous at times.
Personality: Tigers are brave, self-assured, and full of adventure.
People born in the Year of the Tiger are natural leaders with unusual courage and confidence, and they can always fearlessly put excellent ideas into action. They are also compassionate, generous, and have a strong sense of fairness. When confronted with the weak or witnessing something unjust, the Tigers rise to the occasion and offer assistance.
Tigers are people who dare to love and hate at the same time. If a buddy does something incorrectly, they may express their displeasure immediately. Daring also makes individuals rebellious, stubborn, and arbitrary in life, making it difficult for them to accept advise from others.
- Strengths: Brave, passionate, optimistic, love challenges and adventures
- Weaknesses: Rebellious, overconfident, stubborn, emotional
- Tiger Men: Most of the Tiger men are optimistic and ambitious at work. They are not satisfied with the status quo and strive for excellence. Even encountering difficulties, the Tigers will not give up easily and just go forward. Besides, they never break promises once giving their words.
- Tiger Women: Tiger women are good at taking care of family members. They are loved by children and can always get along well with them by playing games and telling stories. They also enjoy life and you may find them in various parties and outdoor activities. Rather than keeping alone, they prefer to stay with people.
- Personality by Five Elements: Which Type of ‘Tiger’ Are You?
Tigers present different personalities and character traits according to various elements. In Chinese culture, all the things are composed of the Five Elements including Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water. See the following chart to find your type.
According to Chinese astrology, the Tigers’ Ben Ming Nian (Zodiac Year of Birth) is 2022, and they will not be bestowed with much good fortune. They are urged to be cautious in many things and speak less but do more in order to get through this unlucky year. According to Chinese culture, red is their lucky color for reversing bad luck.
- Career: They should be very cautious in workplace this year. In addition to avoiding making mistakes, they are advised to work hard. In this way and with the help of some kind people, it’s possible for them to take advantage of the challenges to achieve a progress. Businessmen are advised to operate their business steadily in this bumpy year.
- Wealth: People born in the year of the Tiger are highly advised to spend money thriftily this year, otherwise their salary may fail in covering their daily bills, even though it may be raised. Do not rely on investment for extra income, because it sees no signal of success. Businessmen, especially those engaged in woods, gardening, or clothing fields will probably earn more profits than others.
- Relationships: It is not easy for singles to start dating in 2022. They need to be more tolerant towards the interested opposite sex. The married ones should care more about their partner, especially their emotion to avoid gaps between them, or even worse, break-up.
- Education: People who go to school tend to have a good academic outlook because they are more motivated, manage their time well and work harder. They are able to improve their abilities in their studies.
- Health: Tigers are not blessed with too much luck in health. They are advised to be cautious of spleen, stomach and respiratory diseases. In daily life, pay more attention to the body discomforts of not only themselves, but also their families.
Relationships in 2022
Tigers that are single will focus their efforts on their careers. This year, finding the ideal spouse could be tricky. Tigers should pay attention to the 2022 Mid-Autumn, as it will be an excellent opportunity to meet the right one.
Because of work, those who are already attached may not care enough for the other half. As a result, friction, suspicion, quarrels, and estrangement will continue to exist between them. Things will improve if they communicate with their partners and share their opinions more frequently.
Is the Year 2022 a Prosperous Year for Chinese Zodiac Tigers?
In many ways, 2022 is an unlucky year for most tigers. Their professional and financial outcomes are both mediocre. This year, Tigers should be aware of minor health issues. Tiger’s love fate, on the other hand, is quite good this year. The single person may meet the people with whom they wish to form a relationship.
Luck in 2022
if You’re a Tiger, wearing red may bring you good fortune in 2022. During this Chinese New Year, you can wear crimson underwear, belts, and sockets, among other things. You have nothing to lose so why not give it a shot?