On Saturday, April 30th 2022, there will be a Solar Eclipse beginning at 2:45pm EDT, and ending at 6:37pm EDT. With this time being an incredibly powerful opportunity for intention setting and manifestation, we invite you to join us for a global mass meditation. At the end of this article, two links are provided – one for a guided meditation, and one with only music. You may choose which one you feel drawn to, or of course, you can use your own style of meditation or visualization practice during this time.
If you choose to use the meditation we provide, it is designed to take you through a journey of expanding your light, anchoring in the energies of unconditional love, purity and positive transformation, and activates your heart center/chakra, with a focus on creating Unity Consciousness on planet Earth. We recommend starting the meditation at 2:45pm EDT, as this is the starting time of the eclipse and is when most of us will be participating in this global meditation. However, if you cannot join at that time, any time of day will do.
In the rest of this article, I will explain what makes this eclipse (and also the New Moon, which happens to fall on the same day) such a powerful time for this process and global event. If you are not interested in the astrological and energetic side of things, you can simply proceed to the end of the article for the links to the meditation and the recommended steps.
Eclipses are known for bringing rapid shifts and transformation into our lives, and they’re believed to help realign us with our destiny. If you’ve been feeling lost or questioning where to go next, the energies of the April 30th eclipse may shine some light on what your next steps should be, and how you can bring opportunities and positive change into your life.
With the Sun in Taurus during this event, connecting to the energy of the eclipse can be a powerful time for manifestation and setting intentions. The energies of this eclipse will be aligned with healing, global peace, loving relationships, greater awareness and disclosures regarding the truth of our existence. When the Sun visits Taurus, it’s important to focus on personal values, beliefs and self-worth. It’s also a good time to take a look at personal finances and inner talents. There may be sudden new opportunities opening up in the realms of money and resources – but keep in mind, there could also be a sudden “closure” of things that were not in your best interest, so that better things can fall into place.
Interestingly, on the night of April 30th we also have a New Moon. This brings awareness to what is of true value and importance. New Moons are always about new beginnings, a time when things take root, and a Taurus New Moon is especially focused on doing things that are “real”. It’s about making things happen that have substance and meaning. It’s a great time to anchor projects and ideas into reality, especially in a physical and tangible way.
That may mean literally planting some seeds in your garden, or it may mean actualizing and solidifying your ideas for a new project with pen and paper. Whatever you feel called to do during this time is what you should do – there is no right or wrong.
Lastly, we are in the middle of a rare planetary alignment (Jupiter, Venus, Mars and Saturn), as well as the Lyrid meteor shower that began on April 14th, and we have been also receiving many M-class and even some X-class solar flares in the past few days. With all of these factors combined together, consider that any practices and intention setting you do today and through the next few days will be greatly amplified. These energies will last approximately until the middle of May, and on May 15th we have a total lunar eclipse – which brings the energy of endings, breakdowns and breakthroughs.
During the meditation, it’s possible you may receive realizations or messages from the higher versions of yourself. You may receive an answer regarding your next steps, or where you should focus your time and energy. It’s important to keep a notebook nearby so you can write down any messages and realizations you receive. Make sure to keep some water nearby as well, as it’s important to drink water after the session to get grounded and fully anchor in the new, higher energies from meditation.
This guided meditation for the April 2022 Solar Eclipse and New Moon will allow you to ground, align, activate your heart center and tune in with the frequency of Unity Consciousness. We start at 2:45pm EDT.
Guided Meditation (English): www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FHRc4-JcdU
Music-Only Version (no narration): www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMr1g4uKg8k
Spanish Version: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQm_K4QmzBw
Italian Version: www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VqH3BDx77I
The recommended meditation process:
– Have a glass of water nearby, and a pen and notebook to write any messages, guidance, or realizations afterwards which may occur during the meditation.
– Take three deep breathes and close your eyes. Begin the 4-4-4 breathing pattern. Repeat this breathing pattern, and make sure you inhale and exhale from your stomach.
– Envision a pillar of white light shining down from the center of our universe, shooting down through the top of your head, down through your heart, down to your stomach, legs, feet, then out into the ground, to the center of the Earth. Then, see it rising back up, up through your feet, up through your legs, into the center of your heart, and hold it there.
– Now place your awareness on your heart, and see your heart surrounded and enveloped in this pure white light. This light slowly moves out from your heart center, now expanding and filling the entire room. Now feel this pure, white light, filling your entire home or apartment. Now your entire neighborhood. Expanding out into all the neighborhoods around you. Now your city. Now all the cities around your city. And now your entire state or province. Slowly zoom out your awareness, to see all the other states or provinces around you. As this light expands even more, finally spreading out to your entire country or region.
– It expands out even further, out to all the other countries and regions, eventually spreading across the entire earth. You continue to zoom out your awareness and see this white light encompassing all of planet earth. Now, zoom out even further and see your white light spreading out into the rest of the galaxy. It reaches every planet, encompassing every planet in the Milky Way.
– As your awareness zooms out even further, this light now spreads out into all the other galaxies. You see hundreds and now thousands of other galaxies, as your pure white light expands out into each one of them. Until, finally, the light reaches the end of our observable universe. Your awareness zooms out even further and you now see multiple universes. Until, eventually, you see your light encompassing every universe.
– Now, simply breathe in and out calmly. If scenes of daily activities and obligations enter your thoughts, just let them come and go. Observe each one without judgement, and allow them to float away. Allow yourself to be enveloped in this vibrational energy of quiet, and allow the thoughts of the outer world to fade away.
– If your thoughts return, bring your awareness back to your breath and the present moment, allowing the silence to return. Continue in this state of silence until you feel it’s time to return and come out of the meditation. For some, this may be an hour, and for some this may be thirty minutes. You may stay in this state of silence as long as you’d like.
– When you feel complete and guided to end the meditation, take some time to return back to your body, and make sure to drink some water. If during the process you connected with the higher parts of yourself, you may want to write down any messages you may have received. Then, allow yourself to settle in the new, higher vibrational energies you experienced, and return to this meditation whenever you’d like.
This is so wonderful. Thank you!