Humanity is undergoing so many radical changes on all levels; physically, mentally, and spiritually.
And although these changes at times can feel really tumultuous and unsettling, many of us have a deeper knowing that whatever is happening on a collective and on an individual level is in divine order.
These events can be potent catalysts for growth and transformation and they can help to broaden our awareness from our usual autopilot, day-to-day focus, and bring us into greater presence.
As we shift from 3D to 5D we develop the capacity to acknowledge and embody the truth of the present and consciously co-create our future.
One of the perspectives that can help us to understand how we are shifting as a collective and as individuals are the understanding of dimensions and our shifting from 3D to 5D.
Within this article, we shall delve into understanding our shift to a higher consciousness within the context of spiritual dimensions.
We shall learn more about what this means, how we are navigating this shift from the 3rd-dimensional awareness to the 5th-dimensional awareness, the signs that indicate this shift is happening.
Also, how our relationships may change as this shift occurs.
3D To 5D: What It Means
So to start off clearly, we should know that the dimensions we speak of are not a different physical place.
Each dimension is actually a different level of consciousness and the vibration of each dimension is associated with different beliefs about reality.
This can of course have the effect of shifting your physical reality, but the mental and spiritual integration of a new dimension comes first.
To understand the shift from the 3D to 5D we must also acknowledge the 4th dimension that exists between these states of awareness.
The following are some key points on each of these dimensions:
- This is the state of consciousness that most people and our society has been operating from for a really long time.
- 3 Dimensional consciousness holds perspectives of duality, polarity, individuality and separation.
- It is a more dense material awareness. In this state of awareness, our focus is usually on survival and the accumulation of material security.
- 3D is the common daily state of consciousness that most people have been operating from and that many are shifting from.
- This state of consciousness is often regarded as the transition phase between 3D and 5D.
- 4 dimensional awareness can be regarded as the in-between phase of integration and changing perceptions. This dimension can come with the experience of confusion as we sort through our old beliefs, new revelations and shifting perceptions.
- 4D is a phase of unmasking as we see beyond the ego, gaining a higher perspective on the concept of duality and glimpse that there is more than just physical reality. As we shed what no longer aligns we become less dense in preparation for 5D.
- Another indicator that you are experiencing 4D awareness can include seeing more angel numbers and experiencing synchronicities that further heighten your awareness.
- The 5th dimension is a level of consciousness that is embodied oneness and absolute love. This dimension allows us to experience a life that is less dense, beyond duality and ego.
- The spiritual dimension of 5D is all about truth, integrity and energetic experience.
- To learn more about 5D ascension please check out our article titled: 5D Ascension: The 10 Symptoms You’re Going Through The Shift.
So to summarise this shift from 3D to 5D it is all about integration, embodying, and experiencing a change in perspective towards a more holistic, all-encompassing, and upgraded perspective that we refer to as 5D consciousness.
This shift takes place on a personal level which ripples to shift the collective consciousness as more individuals ascend to embody the 5D experience of ease, fluidity, love, and unity
5 Signs Of Going From 3D To 5D
These are some of the signs that can indicate you going through the shift from 3D to 5D consciousness :