Transition from 3D to 5D world

By Peter B Meyer

False truth proclaimers

All over the internet are false truth tellers who, with the cooperation of the so-called popular media and other mouthpieces, believe themselves to be receiving exclusive information from the Light and are privileged to pass it on. When in fact they are being manipulated by cabal collaborators.

Often these internet horsemen tell us that they possess an exclusive Informant, and are chosen, to be the mouthpiece of truth in our society. They relay information that is only partly truthful, but in fact aims to sow doubt, lies and deception.

Humanity is deeply brainwashed to turn positive into negative and believe it to be the truth. To keep the sheeple living in a world of illusion. A world where democracy is proclaimed as freedom, when in reality it is dictatorship where 51% rule the remaining 49%. For that reason, anarchy was turned into rebellion against authority, when it is actually self-government!

The brainwashing is profound, when in doubt on positive reporting, one is no longer able to check accuracy independently; because in the 3D world, negative information is fixed fact!

The sooner humanity wakes up to the many egregious lies and deceptions, the better for everyone. Don’t be timid; let it be a challenge for you to be able to help reach our maximum potential and wake up the world.

The 3D world is the world of lies, deception. competition, destructive criticism, selfishness, theft, scams, fame and greed. For the purpose of; Control and Power.

Backstabbing, malice and the instantiation of low frequencies for persuasion and control. These are actions that put great padlocks on the Portal to the Fifth Dimension.

On the other hand;

in the 5D world is always, cooperation, help and dedication, aiming for the good, pure, with empathy and care for others. That is the true trail that leads you to the 5D world.

Nothing and no one has the power to influence individual choices. For every individual, the freedom of free will still exists. Thus, no soul will exist that can say it had no chance.

Ascension is moving up and by definition the path of those who choose, consciously, to go to a higher level of Light. It can only be found when consciousness is truly sufficiently expanded, and every 3D lesson, presented during successive incarnations has been understood.

Remember that nothing and no one can and will decide for you.

The moment the majority of vaccinated people discover that they have been misled by their government, global liberation becomes reality. Our freedom must be conquered from below.


2 Replies to “Transition from 3D to 5D world”

  1. Joie Bourisseau

    As Ambassador to Earth with the Rainbow Councils of Light and of Love, I’ve been keenly aware of the promptings that our higher vibration aspects have been passing to me for these recent 24-36 hours. This is a “WE” prayer. It was initially downloaded by Council in the late ’80’s/early ’90’s. If it resonates, please visit it often. (btw: There are no ‘others’.)

    “Thank US BeLOVEds for the Blessings WE ARE sharing.
    Thank US ALL for the depths of our caring.
    Thank US for THE LOVE WE ARE, so strong, clear and bright.
    Thank US for the JOY WE SING ~ TOGETHER ~ day and night.”

    ~ with Great Love from Joie RoundStar and
    yOUR Rainbow Councils of Love and of Light

  2. Average goyim

    How can we speed up this process without jeapordizing ourselves from the corrupt cabal syndicates? I would love sovergnly to make peace and warn others, without making a target of anyone or anything.