Forum

Posted on by
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Half of 16 Billion Dead Humans are 8 Billion Real Live Demons

OSHO: Beyond Psychology (Preview)

https://youtu.be/_lMJVZi_V6s 

Each 8 billion Gender Half of 16 Billion Dead Humans are 4 Billion Dead half Men and 4 Billion Real Live Demons facing the other 4 Billion Dead Half Women and 4 Billion real Live Demons.

4 Billion Dead Human Men and 4 Billion Dead Human Women are killed off as soon as their paperwork is hidden by the 8 billion Demons, that love torturing Humans, just for Bureaucratic Fascist Zombie Piss in Earth water Park bloodlust fun.

Both Real Live Demon 4 Billion Gender Pair halves are the, only 8 Billion Demons left to, even Broach Demon Sex Hybrid Dead/Demon Children, but both Demon Gender-halves left, blame the 8 Billion men and women gone, already culled dead halves that, never live long enough to become the only effing coldhearted Demon secret Alpha Winner d****er Sucky Narcissist-sucker Psycho-losers.

What we call Human men and women are no longer here to be be blamed, but Demons don’t care and, actually Love getting the dead men to blame dead women and even, more the dead women to blame the dead men, when all that’s left on Earth are 8 Billion Demons, that love torturing the, really dead dead Hybrid Human/Demon children, just for Bureaucratic Fascist Zombie Piss in Earth water Park bloodlust Corporate Laundry Trust-fun.

No dead woman on Demon Earth has, ever done it with any dead man on Demon Earth, so if we leave Mothers out of anything to do with Demon Earth we, all get to experience freedom from, all the intricate, and profound wily coyote switchback ways men blame women, and women blame men for everything in the War over Hybrid Human/Demon Lost children “Who knows how many Hybrid Horror halves” Bureaucratic Zombie Piss Torturer fun water park Demon-diddles right in Prenatal-riddle Satanic-middle of such Fascist Government dishonest Bribed-math for ONENESS Karma, no-justice merciless Demon Truth.

I, already am feeling, more free from Collective Demon Shame, since only Demons get to torture children, and men and women have nothing to be sorry about any more. In fact, dead men half and dead women half have, never been alive long enough to stop acting dead asleep, already, so we, all can, obviously leave Dead Mothers out of anything to do with Demon Earth.

Funny thing about Mortal Duality is we can’t escape the play of unconsciousness that always pairs us up with our mirrors, so Demons are paired-up perfectly in the only miserable Demon Pair marriages that split Hybrid Demon/Human dead children, right in half at Miserable Birth into Human-death Demons-only mirror double duality 8 Billion Mortal Karma Earth Wheel Duality paired-paradigm here.

Holy Shit Batman…”Demon”, this means there is no “Superman/Wonder-woman” either, Hybrid-nether children neither, never, yet so far on Demon Earth Sulphur Death-fireworks?!

Let me get this straight: My Mother was a Demon to begin with, and her mirror-double was a full fledged Fascist Demon to make a perfect Karma pair of Earth-demons, that love torturing the, really dead dead Hybrid Human/Demon children, just for Bureaucratic Fascist Zombie Piss in Big Earth water Poison Pig-human Pork Park fun.

If my Name was Dan and I am damned in 8 billion-demon Earth-quality mind-control, then would my name become Damned Dan Demon, or does it sound better to become Dan Damned Demon? What about getting married to a miserable Damned Donna Demon, just like me, as a Zombie perfect pair of Earth ass holes to keep Hating each other forever, just for more Demon fun than torturing left over dead human children can, ever satisfy our double trouble zoooomba twosie, not even Human Demon-effing Earth-progeny Hybrid-fail?

The more Intuitions keep coming, I think this is the best I have, ever alive vital life felt about my Human-self, and maybe because the more dead I was the more fear of death made me Psycho-demon Hate the other mirror-half 8 Billion dead-human_ Gender-illusion Gone already_Demon Earth Culled Robot-crazy.

If You have a Demon Mother on Earth Wheel Hairy Cannonball of Demon Karma, that means you were a demon Mother in a past death-time too, so both Man blame times, I am what I am’s in POPEYE speak, so either way we look at this Treatise-teaser, lover Piracy is our Love Con, and Heartless Conspiracy remains our Lost-Human Pineal Portal ONE EYE Pirates Demon Lonely Island Buried-innocent Treasure, sleeping Human Guilty-still. 

Half a Hybrid Baby is Innocent Human, but it doesn’t take long for that half to Demon-half die out, so school prison takes care of the babies, that escape the first 5 years of Demon-torture, so “Demon for Demons, only” is what can best define our Collective Earth-denial Grand 8 billion Dead Human Culling Torture Demon fun.