10 Replies to “Trump: They Are Trying To Stop ME, Because I Am Fighting For YOU!”

1. Rance Mohandas

I have been trying to find any evidence that Trump is indeed “going after the deep state,” or even any evidence that he’s working for the American people. Other than unsupported statements that this is true, I have found zero evidence, although I have been looking outside the MSM. From his own tweets and appointments it’s clear he is only out for himself. He would throw his own family under the bus to protect himself. He’s appointed more swamp-critters than any other president. His “foundation” and “University” were both frauds he had to close due to lawsuits. His trade war with China has only hurt farmers and US consumers. His tweets show him to be only concerned with himself, are nearly incoherent, narcissistic, petty, vindictive, and sociopathic. If he truly was “working for the light,” his actions and words should display some evidence of this. I haven’t seen even one tiny glimmer of light from this thoroughly corrupt person.

His foundation what! You mean like the pay for play Clinton foundation? More projection from the role players on team dark. If you can’t find any proof than you aren’t looking give me a break! You people are haunting every social media platform with this BS and it is pathetic at this point! Sorry but this crapola is irritating me it is so misaligned energetically!

1. Rance Mohandas

Not “projection,” fact. The court forced him to close his “charity” because he was illegally using it as his personal piggy bank and not giving to charity. It was found to be a fraud. And I am aware of the Alliance, White Hats, etc. But I have seen zero actual evidence he has done anything against the “deep state” or for the Light. No comment here has provided any evidence, just more unsupported statements he is. A person of the Light would not express such bigotry, animosity toward non-whites, divisiveness, anger, vitriol, pettiness, vindictiveness, demeaning everyone, and so much darkness. It beggers the imagination that someone working for the Light “behind the scenes” can display such a negative face to the world. Either he is severely disturbed and filled with darkness, or he is the best actor who ever lived. Until I see some evidence to the contrary, the likelihood is what we see and what he Tweets is who he is. It is ugly.

2. Rita

Thank you for sharing this! I worry about people who are not woke and /or aware of the Alliance, White Hats, etc. WWG1WGA

Thank you Athena and Ben for writing the truth of your perceptions. Because of this soul mission work I do in clearing the time matrix I have done a ton of research and started following him very closely for all the reason you both stated. I can see him clearly and I know the higher realms have surrounded him with lightbody protection as he is exposing the corruption and on the world stage to bring peace and set an example for lower vibratory nations. Most are infiltrated from the Illuminati cabal just like we are. He has a no BS manner that is quite appealing to those of us sick of the polished rhetoric of politics that do nothing for the people. He tells the blunt truth in his tweets as the message has to get around the media narrative. He uses his descriptive adjectives (like crooked Hillary, pencil neck Schiff and quid pro Joe) to bring humor and soften the full disclosure for those still asleep who do not know the depths of evil that was working behind the shadows against us. People say he is a bull in a china shop but that is exactly what we need as the china is fake. His deeds speak for themselves, we don’t need a narrative or belief system. If anyone had seen what I have seen in these timelines they had created they would kiss the ground he walks on. He is transparent and brutally honest. This is a time for warriors not the lies of the past behind slick masks of corruption. He is on the team and in full soul mission just like we are. They just declared full out war with our Presdident and we the people. They are kicking, screaming and resisting in the quantum realms as well as the creator is cleaning up the mess and dispositioning those responsible using my lightbody. This is the darks last stand!

Just do some research and see for yourself but don’t work against the light of the divine plan by reinforcing the narrative. There is a reason the entire power structure is aligned against him. This is no time to be silent as they are in full concert with big tech censorship to silence us. We know the ending! Bless us all! Onward we go warriors! 😘

4. ben

He’s working with the earth alliance and has been for some time. He is bringing the duality of the world to the forefront in order to usher in a new era of zero point energy…so while I agree he may have said or done some things to make me scratch my head…I also realize this is for the greater good because he has done a lot to bring issues to the forefront, he has helped to take down corrupt politicans and corporate leaders, and so much more.

The world has been led by dark forces for a long long time and this is part of the changeover. If you don’t believe me I appreciate your beliefs as well, but please do a bit of research and maybe even ask your higher self…he has done much good as part of the transition team for new earth.

I’m sure many many more big disclosures will happen soon as the election comes closer for my neighbours of the US.

5. Athena

I Am pleasantly surprised to see this on here. People have been using Trump as a scapegoat for all the ills of america when we had many issues well before he was president. I had been a basher of Trump before I started looking in to things for myself and my energy has never been able to understand the pure hatred people push toward him. His very presence in the white house has shaken up the political world and exposed a lot of things we have overlooked as a society. WE have praised other politicians only to see news of their not so great agendas surfacing for years now. It is a new era and things need to be corrected and it has been uncomfortable. Trump is not perfect by any means but he is not the person media has tried to make him out to be. We know too well how the media can spin things in any way they like especially using fear and race baiting to continue victim mentality and separation. There is a purpose of him being in office at this time and I advise us all to look in to things and research truly for ourselves.

6. Mary Cormack

This is unworthy of Era of Light.This man is deeply disturbed.Anyone who has studied his energy knows.

1. Barry

I have noticed an increase of pro Trump articles on here. Politics is of low vibration. This site has been posting more articles of low vibration for some reason.