Saint Germain: Q Anon and Donald Trump

saint germain eraoflightdotcomEra of Light Note: This is a channeling conversation session between Jahn Kassl and Ascended Master Saint Germain.

JJK: Many people currently believe that NOW the “big shift” is happening. They gather from QAnon that Donald Trump will topple the Deep State and that we will then enter into a peaceful age. They even assume that the Corona virus is causing this transition to be a calm one, since everybody has to stay home because of the supposed risk of infection.

Personally, I see that the source “Q” is playing an important role for the elite (possibly even the enlightened elite), since it combines the energies of the alternative scene and thereby averts a bloody dispute or revolution. Hence people who are actually very intelligent tend to assume that the shift is arranged by others – or by “upstairs” – and not by themselves.

Also, Donald Trump is still very contradictory to me.

However, it is obvious that he is not part of the Deep State – the Bushs, Clintons, Obamas and so on. But does that alone make him the “savior”?

Can anyone “save” us but us?

My question is: What is true, what is false?

MASTER ST. GERMAIN: The shift is happening, and it is happening the moment a specific amount of people really withdraw from this system and sign out. The more people refuse their part in it, the closer you are to shifting.

The source you named and the president you named basically serve as a “channel modification”, so that there is no discharge of certain destructive energies of light warriors. This is how you gain more time – and time is most important right now, especially since now you can hardly wait any longer.

Miracles happen on a big scale

JJK: So my evaluation is correct?

MASTER ST. GERMAIN: When Easter 2020 has passed, many will wake up disillusioned and will have to recollect themselves. That’s what it is all about – it means that help and support are given. Miracles happen on a large scale, but in a way you least expected. They remain invisible until you yourselves – not visibly but calmly – have withdrawn from this system of suppression and slavery.

It is a miracle that is currently happening to humanity: you are awakening, and each day you become more and more – this sets everything in motion.

JJK: Is corona the Trojan horse to the NWO?

MASTER ST. GERMAIN: By the looks of it. But the looks are deceiving.

The inevitable only makes one more short but ever so convincing appearance, after that the wind turns one last time, and all of a sudden this specter will be over.

Until then, keep your focus inwards, stay peaceful, start leaving your cell phones at home. Get used to not taking your mobile phones with you everywhere you go.

Enjoy this freedom, feel it! Refuse vaccinations and getting chipped! Say no, even at the threat of consequences!

Other than that, stay peaceful, get informed and inform those around you. Develop deep compassion for those who pretend to know a lot but actually know very little about what in essence really moves the world.

Your leaders are blinded – and those with an open mind and compassionate heart are getting ready. Possibly, that could be you?

I am MASTER ST. GERMAIN.

» Source » Channel: Jahn J Kassl

16 Replies to “Saint Germain: Q Anon and Donald Trump”

1. Ed😘🥑💜

INDEED BELOVEING MASTERS INDEED
    ALL IS NOW

QUANTUM LOVE
    YES LOVE YES

💜🌈💚😘💗

2. Percy Barbo

Hey Cheri , Percy here , my father always said “ don’t argue with mugs “ Tom is obviously not a quick learner or he is working for the dark ones , to disrupt, unconditional love to all and an extra dose for you Tom

Hey Percy my friend! Great to hear from you! I really miss your great sense of humor lol! Will never forget Mother Theresa’s mustache and your dress hahahahaha!

I have a lot of bizzare energy coming through me at any give time with this massive transmuational work I do and I get a little feisty sometimes lol! It can come off as preachy unless you can feel through the heart. Tom and I must have an agreement to sync up on our knowing hahahaha! I normally don’t engage too much in arguments but for some reason his perspective on Trump bothers me as missing the bigger picture. Love you friend! Thanks for your comment! We are on the same wavelength 😘

Percy also wanted to thank you for raising my vibe right back up to acceptable joyful levels! Amazing resonance that was felt right away! What an energetic team! A testament to hard work really! None of this comes easy hahahahaha!

2. Michael

I’m with you Percy. It’s like asking pigs to be nice to each other at feeding time……aint gonna happen at this vibration…..maybe the next. I’m a believer until I see \ feel otherwise. Big fan of our President and that also goes for Putin. Something about them tells me that they are working for everyone. Time will tell, live in the NOW and make the best of it. Big dose of love and peace to all and an extra smile to Cheri from my heart to yours.
      Peace
      Michael

Squeaky! Woohoo vibrations soar with Michael’s kiss of peace! I feel the same way about Putin too! I mean the dirty dealers are practically outing themselves as the mind control clears and the lightbody archons withdraw. They are starting to look like caricatures to me. Their lightbodies were cloned which is why they appeared like lightworkers and trusted figures to many. Like poised actors in this Illusion. Trump paints an authentic picture to me of no BS and calls em like he sees them. He’s a New Yorker, they all have that bravado. You can’t fight these archon riddled demons that have zero conscious or ability for remorse without the intelligence and willingness to hit back and take them on! It just ends up showing their true character and motivations which are not for the people but for power and control. He is like their mirror. They project everything they are onto him. Putin was the first world leader to ever call them Satanists. He wouldn’t even meet with Obama.

We can have a compassionate and loving leader when we have an awakened population that stands in their own power. Trump is an Indigo warrior and the man for this huge job of major swamp cleanup and getting rid of the dead weight do nothing’s sucking off the taxpayers. He is an incredible multitasker who is also gonna rebuild our infrastructure over these next 4 years. We are the spiritual warriors and that takes love and compassion. I would love to see Russia thrive again as we have so much in common with the Russian people. Trump is also dealing with the CCP this takes strength and frankly in my opinion he has balls of steel hahahaha! There is nobody else that could have done this! One extrordinairy man for one extrordinairy 8 year period in history where the world changes from Illuminati control to serve the people!

Ok I know I go on and on but right now I am alone doing this work and you friends here are my loving vibrational support system! I mean who else am I gonna share all this with lol!

I still can’t get over the magnitude of this contract of mine omg! Very eerie time right now as we move through and merge with the apocolyptic timelines and neutralize them which this time period will forever been known and laughed at by us as the toilet paper apocolypse hahahaha!

Thanks for the correspondence, loving friendships and energetic matches we have forged together! Onward we go warriors! 😘

1. Michael

Yes Cheri, I can also feel the energy when connecting with you, Love reading what you say so do not apologize for speaking your truth. I know Tom rubs you the wrong way and we both KNOW that what he is saying is mostly BS, that is where he is at. Thats all.

3. Tom

Cheir,
    I know you think you are saving us from the dark ones. Any you know everything that is happening in the universe. You are so wrong about President Obama. You state that he has done more damange to this country then any other President. Were you get your facts about the deep state and President Obama I do not know.
    The deep state has been around for over 100 years. Was it not Harry Truman a past president who start MJ-12 (today they are the CIA ).
    Did you ever hear of Allen Dulles their is a airport name after him. He was MJ-1 who planned JFKs assassination because Kennedy did not go along with the deep state. Are you aware of George H Bush being in Dallas the day Kennedy got killed. He was a CIA agent and one of Dulles boys. It was George H Bush father who got him in. Did you know his father was a banker and backed Hitler during the war.
    I could go on but do not have the time.I know you love your Donald Trump and you buy in to god send him to fix this country. But to RIP any one who does not agree with you or Trump vision is not the truth.
    If Trump hates the person then we all hate the person. Hilter and his crew played that back in their day.
    What I see is you and many others view our country has it should run as Trump wants it to run.God help a person who has a dis agreement with the king they are no good. In closing You state that god has send him to save us. I disagree with that statement. But time will tell their are many truths to still come out so we shall see.

I am not ripping anyone Tom just stating that Obama is Illuminati. This is the truth whether you “believe” it or not. I do not like arguing with you but someone has to counter your narrative. I’m no savior either but at least I am doing my part and I am grateful to others for doing theirs.

You are entitled to your opinion as am I. Regards, Cheri

Where did I state that God has sent him to save us? Thats ridiculous! He was chosen by the people of the United States. If you could see the 6th dimensional aspect you could see that this is role is in his monadic structure. He could have not chosen to run for office and we could have chosen not to elect him. All is potential. Tom god is inside you my friend. He lives in all of us! There are no predestined outcomes in a true creation only in a matrix where the Illuminati rigged the system. We are in the acension timelines and he stepped into his role. Nothing is predetermined but the probabilities exist in these timelines or what you would call the quantum field. We all have soul qualities we bring in as potentials. I dont expect you to understand my work either but it is part of my soul matrix. We each decide what timelines and potential to step into by free will choices. Our soul monads contain skills we have acquired throughout creation. We either step into these roles or you could call it destiny but this far into the ascension things begin to synchronize or line up to the highest potential.

The channeling from supposed AA Micheal that claimed Obama was a lightworker was a lower astral channeling from the hijacked structure. Many early channelers were bringing through the fallen parts of the lower astral with messages of evacuations, wars in space, hidden treasures from ascended masters to dole out to lightworkers, magic currency revaluations for profit etc. Obama had the same fallen lightbody as the Illuminati as his soul is from the fallen monad of Isaiah like the rest of them. Obama did more damage to subvert this country from within than any other President combined. He installed the deep state into all facets of our governmental structure. Bush built and funded the entire corrupt secret military complex and CIA and Hillary was to be the closer for the NWO. I am not guessing this just telling you that this was the presentation from their timelines which I am collapsing while healing through the Nephilim structure. The reason “Q” resonates with all of us is that it is a “Q”uantum structure filled with truth that we all can clearly read etherically and see now. The first thing Trump did in office was sign an executive order to seize all assets and full prosecution of all participants in human trafficking. For this alone he has all my respect! If you could see what I have seen in these timelines you would be profusely thanking him for stepping up and standing between them and access to the children which was fueling the hell realms and using their consciousness to program and create the idiotic SSP slavery system. I follow this President on everything he does because he is exposing all the corruption through complete transparency with a warrior spirit as he is incorruptible. The creator put the United States in his monad out of trust that he had the skills to reverse the course of America and bring power back to the people. I suspect he is Pleidian. I know this because the creator put the entire earth and their fallen monadic structure in mine to do this work on the badly mutated creational structure.

It is important we realize we are clearing all the false presentations and donning our own skills of discernment. Do not “believe” or “follow” another just because they tell you information is from so called “higher” sources. The truth is the rest of the universe had no idea what was going on here as this was a closed structure within a fallen membrane or trapping system until we got here this lifetime and starting massively transmuting this fallen creation. I have been investigating and clearing their hell realm timelines for 8 years. This is how the universe and the true ascended masters, ET’s and creators are finding out exactly what happened here as it is being recorded and broadcast by the great central sun. We are releasing the children’s and babies omg! souls as well as programmed consciousness that was driving this frequency from hell through our omnipresence to project out this fallen presentation through our pineal glands collectively. The dark ones were all raped, and brutalized as children through their insane religion and their consciousness created this system. But when they started trafficking babies and children worldwide it polluted the entire gene pool of humanity. We as truth warriors and lightworkers are just as great a threat to them as Donald Trump but he is on the world stage exposing them at every turn and more importantly he stands between them and access to endless streams of our taxpayer money flowing to them for criminal intent, chaos, mayhem and trafficking of the children. He has made alliances and enlisted other world leaders to bring terrorism, war and bloodshed to a close. I thank him every day for standing up against their wrath and hatred as the entire establishment is out to bring him down. It makes me sick to my stomach to hear lightworkers spewing hatred at President Trump who is fighting next to us to change the system simply because they “believe” what some in the news or from another so called authority tells them rather than feeling the truth through ones own heart and doing ones own research.

If you knew what was planned in these future timelines that I am dismantling you would stand next to this brilliant man rather than oppose him. The military under President Trumps bold leadership and his alliances with the world are dismantling and destroying the underground network of hell as we speak (the DUMBS). This is a massive team effort not one persons doing. Children being kept alive in cages while their kundalini life force is harvested through MK Ultra to populate the SSP. Babies raped, ritually tortured and consumed for the fear substance in their blood and the creators essence in their pineals. You have no idea how corrupt this system is and how close we were to having to do an entire reset on this reality which would have erased all our experiences and wisdom ever gained from all realms within this octave. Instead we will heal the system and embody the wisdom of knowing deeply who we are by realizing all the things (that only these people could have ever imagined into creation) we are not!

Love you warrior family! Together we are loving this place back into wholeness! Noone is our savior! We all have skills and talents for this moment here and now but for goodness sake stop opposing the light and truth. If we can’t see it by now how do we expect humanity to awaken. We don’t condone it but we have to hold compassion for a fallen creation and allow it to heal through us! 😘

5. Brenda Kuder

I recently was informed about the Zingdad information and it is all free on his website. It made me realize that I needed to withdraw my attention away from all the political stuff that just gets you bogged down into the system. We must all go within, connect with our hearts and create the world we want to create.

6. Aleks

I’m having trouble with this. I follow Q and anons. The mission is to save the children (and the World) from satanists who harvest adrenochrome and much more. There were always messages of Love and Light, Unity and Strength. Q has mentioned multiple times that every single one of us make a change. There’s been some breadcrumbs pointing to Q being part of the Pleiadians, Arcturians, and more. What’s going on here??

7. Tom

Thank you Jahn for asking the question. I do disagree with you deep state presidents. I would say Truman, Nixon,
    Reagan, Bush,Cliton, Bush. Archangel Michael has come out and stated many times that Obama is of the light.
    When Obama was in office he was threatened to do what the deep state wanted or watch his family die. That’s how powerful they are. Remember JFK was taken out because he did not listen.
    The story the American people were told by the government was a false story. Again that was the control the deep state had over our government do what we say or pay the price.
    Have a great day love and light to all.

1. I AM THAT I AM

YOU ARE RIGHT ! HI FIVE TO THE KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE ON MR OBAMA ..HE WAS TOLD TO DO AS WE SAY OR DIE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ONE BY ONE… ..THIS IS A FACT AND THOSE THAT ARE BLESSED WITH GIFTS SHOULD KNOW THIS,,YOU ONLY HAVE EYES TO SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE BUT THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD . IT WAS ALSO STATED THAT OBAMA WAS THE WORST PRESIDENT ..I BEG THE DIFFER !!!!!! THAT STATEMENT IS WRONG AND TO ME ANOTHER FORM OF HATERED ….WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO COME TOGETHER ALL RACE ..ALL RACE …ALL RACE,,,,EVEN TRUMP SAID THAT AFRICAN AMERICANS WERE AND ARE TREATED WORST THAN ANY RACE …NOW RESEARCH THAT IF YOU DARE… AND IN CASE YOU ARE WONDERING MY RACE—WHITE —I LOVE ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND SO SHOULD U…