There are countless stars in our galaxy, but ancient astrologers singled out four as being the most important. These four stars, known as the Royal Stars were believed to be guardians of the sky and home to powerful stargate portals.
One of these stars was Fomalhaut, and every year around February 22-24, our Sun aligns with this star, activating a sacred gateway of energy.
Fomalhaut is sometimes referred to as the loneliest star. It lights up a corner of the night sky seemingly all by itself. It stands out, yet stands alone.
With the Fomalhaut Stargate activated, we may find ourselves feeling the need to withdraw or go within. We may wish to sit in silence with ourselves, or journal to uncover our deepest thoughts and feelings.
Who are we when no one is watching? Who are we when we are alone? The Fomalhaut Stargate wants us to journey deeper into ourselves, to peel back the layers, and connect with more of our authenticity.
Travel deep into your body where the real truth lies. Deep into your body where no one else can see what lives inside. Deep into your essences, beyond the raw, beyond the shame, beyond the place where the world has told you who to be. Where do you go when you reach the core? You keep on traveling.
In downloaded messages, it has been shared that beyond the Fomalhaut Stargate lies another dimension filled with reds, pinks, magentas, and purples, where life is very different from what we experience in this reality.
As the guardian of this crossing, Fomalhaut has one foot in this world and one in the next. It also dances between the state of death and the state of rebirth.
Fomalhaut reminds us that all things must eventually fall away. Everything in life is at the mercy of change, evolution, and rebirth.
Using the Energy of the Fomalhaut Gateway
As the Sun crosses with Fomalhaut, we can breathe in some of this energy to bring a unique perspective, boost our creative potential, and transform areas of our lives that are no longer working.
As Fomalhaut is closely connected to the cycles of death and rebirth, we can use it to bring closure or instigate endings to things that no longer serve us.
This is a very powerful time to cut cords, wrap up loose ends, and say goodbye to negative habits for good, but we must be truly ready. Fomalhaut’s energy can be very intense, especially when it comes to this area of work, so it helps if we are truly committed to releasing.
The energy of Fomalhaut can also easily zap us if our own energetic field is weakened or if we have been moving through a hard or stressful time. If this is the case, take a gentler approach.
To work with the energy of the Fomalhaut Gateway, I suggest leaving out an offering from nature on your altar, and gently meditating on the cosmic energies of the day. Gently breathe them in and see where they take you.
If you would prefer something more structured, try this cord-cutting ritual. Doing it under the Fomalhaut Gateway will intensify its energies, so once again, make sure you are truly ready to release those cords:
Cord Cutting Ritual for the Fomalhaut Gateway
- Create an offering on a table or altar for the Fomalhaut energies. This can include some plants, candles, a bowl of water, crystals, sacred talismans, foods, etc.
- Sitting close to your altar, begin by cleansing your aura and surroundings using your aura cleansing tool of choice.
- Get clear with what cords you wish to cut. You can cut cords with a person, pattern or behavior, or lifestyle habit. Write it down on a piece of paper. Fold the paper up and holding it in your hands say- “I am ready to let this go. I am ready to release. I am ready to cut these cords.“
- Once relaxed, close your eyes and call upon your spirit guides or angels to help guide you through the process.
- Then, recite the following mantra:
- “Dear Spirit Guides, I give thanks to all the cords of attachment in my life, what they have shown me, and what I have learned. But I now call upon you to help me gently heal, let go, and cut any etheric cords that are no longer serving my higher purpose. I ask that all cords attached to me that are not aligned with love, light, and positive attention be released. Guide me to release them gently and support me in coming to the realization of what they were trying to teach me. Thank You.”
- You may need to repeat the mantra 2-3 times. You can also close your eyes and visualize the cords being released.
- Burn the paper in a safe way and discard the remnants.
- Keep your altar up for at least 24 hours.
peel back the layers of the klipot