the future is now eraoflightdotcomGreetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KeRaj(KayRy). The information expressed here is that of my perspective, my point of view. For all truth awaits you in your heart. Tune into the light within you.

Where do I begin today? Well, allow us to see if I can clear a few things for some of the readers. As many of you may know by now I KejRaj, pronounced KayRy, am more spiritually oriented, if I can say that. Because many other things of the old 3D world, such as “diplomas and degrees”, priest, doctor, musician, and other “titles” people choose for themselves, being “spiritual” has also become nothing but a “profile”, these days in particular. All that is needed in the new era is unconditional love. No titles necessary. An open heart, a soul connection, from which divine love and wisdom flow. A truly spiritual one holds no fear, no judgement, and emphatically no hate towards any being. But unfortunately there’s quite a bit of hate expressed in the so called spiritual or lightworker online community.

What I’m trying to say is that it has been quite a while since I have released old 3D aspects of the world. I do not care about politics, religion, sports, “modern medicine”, and many other lies that are still served to the masses.

My support for Donald Trump has come as a surprise to a few that read on EraofLight.com – Where most articles shared are related to spiritual awakening, channelings from higher dimensinal beings and so on. However, honoring the request of readers, I begun posting alternative news articles, which some other readers do not appreciate. I think it has to do with the “alternative” supporting of Donald Trump.

Now, going back to myself not caring about politics, it is true. So why do I support Trump than? It is quite simple if you allow yourself to understand.

I do not speak as a patriot or as an American for that matter, or belonging to any party or organization. I am a soul traveling the Divine Universe. And for many lifetimes I have been here on Earth to serve this world. I am beyond all such things that cause division. Deep within we all are. I speak, about anyone not just Donald, based on the energies I pick up from the individual. Irrelevant of what any other source has to say. Not to mention the evidence on the progress he has made, it is overwhelming. Also, also sources from higher realities through channeling confirming their support for the president, who do see things from a higher vantage point, a lot clearer than we do.

I support Trump because his intentions are pure, he simply wants balance, equality for all citizens and nations. But the top reason why I support Donald is because he is NOT a politician. What makes me say that? “Politicians” do not risk their lives for the people. While he has been risking his life since the day he was sworn in. There has been countless of assassination attempts against him. He’s still here. There’s good reason why.

The word freedom is my favorite word. There’s no higher value than freedom. Freedom of expression is right there. This is why I allow comments on EraofLight.com – Even if they are clueless and hate filled. All the hate that is directed towards Donald Trump, anyone else would have been broken long ago. Yet somehow, he manages to hold on. He is being constantly attacked from all sides, the mainstream media in particular. Which happens to be the cabals strongest weapon. The cabal puppets do this because Trump has ruined their plans for world war three and the total enslavement of humanity.

The ones who allow television to take over their minds, it is nearly impossible to convince them otherwise. I for one do not even bother. I let them be. But when at times I choose to share from the heart, and to some it’s an issue, particularly to people who’d never comment otherwise on the blog, only when a post writes in support of the Q movement or Trump, or how climate change is a hoax, and such, than we may have a slight problem. Especially when their negative comments do not seem to have an end. Knowing the things I know about the cabal, and those that write comments supporting the cabals agenda and their minions. If you are not a cabal agent, you may have a little more homework or inner work to do before launching attacks or claiming to be “aware”, and/or spiritual.

All are welcome to the EraofLight.com web page, however, please visit with an open mind, but most importantly with an open heart. We are lightwarriors. Our presence here and now is not an accident. We are here to create peace and prosperity for all of Earth. We may come to disagreements every now and then, but the least we can do is support each other if you truly are a reflection of love, if you too see yourself as a reflection of the Divine.

From heart to heart, I am KejRaj!

Saint Germain: First Wave of Ascension

News that these energy waves that have been coming into the planet are raising the consciousness across the entire planet.  And all that are experiencing this, ALL that are experiencing this across the planet, are also raising their consciousness. » Source

Benjamin Fulford Full: Zionists Face Defeat

Faced with a loss of control over the Western world’s financial system and thus a loss of power, the Elders of Zion are publicly calling for a theocracy and death for those who disobey it. » Full Article

Archangel Metatron: Power of the Heart

The draconian brotherhood has played its part in your part of the galaxy. It is inconceivably difficult to assume that it was allowed to happen this way, but this because of the planet’s absolute demand for free will. » Source

Chemistry Expert: Carbon Dioxide can’t cause Global Warming

Carbon dioxide, we are told, traps heat that has been irradiated by the oceans, and this warms the oceans and melts the polar ice caps. While this seems a plausible proposition at first glance, when one actually examines it closely a major flaw emerges. » Source

Monthly Astro-Forecasts October 2019

It’s likely that many of us will continue to face the depths of our emotions as we reach deeply within in order to release layer upon layer of distraction, as well as setting ourselves free from the 24/7 interconnected, over-stimulated way of life. » Source

Over 6,000 Dead from Puberty Blocking Drug for Transgender Children

“The drug is clinically approved for treatment of precocious puberty, a condition where children start their pubertal processes at an abnormally early age and the blocker is administered for a short time until the proper age,” the outlet continues. » Source

Archangel Gabriel: Gently and With Love, Honor Yourself

Honor the softness of your heart, honor your ability to love others and especially remember to love and honor yourself. Remember to put time aside every day to honor your body/mind with deep breaths. » Source

CIA, Climate and Conspiracy

Basically they only tell the truth when it’s convenient for them, and when it’s inconvenient they are silent. Only telling the truth when it’s convenient for you is effectively the same as lying all the time, only you can get away with it a lot easier. » Source

www.EraofLight.com

11 Replies to “Era of Light Report For 10/1/2019: Supporting Trump, Ascension, Zionists Defeated”

1. Barbara Dickerson

This post was a breath of fresh air from the higher dimensions. Thank you! It’s right on the truth mark. Those who watch the mainstream news are frightened all of the time. Trump is doing miraculous work to save our country and even the world. He does have lots and lots of wonderful help, but no one else could do what he is as our President or withstood the onslaught of hatred being directed at him by those who do not realize he is saving their lives and the lives of their loved ones.

Barb

2. Deb

Thank you, this hit the spot for me today. I was feeling numb from the cabal trying to turn America into a banana republic.

This article reminds me the “true” light workers are alive and well.

War is frightening (the light against the dark), but in the end the Divine Light will prevail to create Peace, Freedom, and Prosperity for ALL the earth.

Sending Love, Joy, and Harmony to all humanity, President Trump, and the leaders that are moving the world to the Light.

Beautiful responses family of light! Love you one and all! Sometimes I feel like a zealot lately in defense of Donald Trump as team dark continues to sow weeds (lol!) of chaos. There is as time to stand strong and speak up as a unified team for truth. Every man’s deeds speaks for itself. This man has done more for the people in three years than I have ever seen from any president in my lifetime. Even if I didn’t have the higher wisdom of his mission I would still respect him immensely for what he has accomplished. Every day he honors regular people, our veterans, sports figures and law enforcement by bringing them into OUR White House to be recognized. I have never seen so many regular people being recognized for their achievements, bravery and courage! The man simply loves America, it is plain to see. He has resisted all false flags to go to war because it is not in his heart to kill innocent people. But he is tough as nails on using economic measures to bring all into balance. That is the greatest weapon as we taxpayers were being used to fund terrorism, communism and corruption all over the world. The sacrifice he and his family have made like KejRaj says is immense. This is true courage and love not fluffy platitudes from the slick politicians of the past. Unfortunately this is a battle because these people have just a tiny sliver of soul left and absolutely no conscious. Pure evil. They are using everything to destroy this man to get their power back.

I am irritated by the fake and demeaning posts from hired role players and algorithm responses on all the things that Kej Raj mentioned. Love on beautiful warriors, you have lifted my heart as we are getting it done together as a team! 😘

KejRaj teases me about writing novels hahahaha! It is so true but in my nature as we are spread out all over the world. This is our communication until telepathy returns! 💖

4. Ed

ALL HEART TO HEART TO YOU
    HEART CORE

QUANTUM LOVE
    YES LOVE YES

…here we gOOOOO!!!!…

5. bob

I like to retreat from the “opine” community and take a galactic view of things here on Terra Christa, who is on the verge of moving into or has already consummated the act of transitioning into 5d…depending on whose opinion you accept.
    Terra Christa, Mother Earth, Gaia or whatever we address her as, is a grand soul of the ethers that is transporting a galactic mix of life through space:
    mineral and crystal; flora and fauna; the devas, nature spirits and elementals; the tree kingdom; the water world; the human realm and many other beings of the cosmos, be they of the Light or dark persuasion.

In other words, this wondrous planet that is teeming with Divine life gives sustenance to all of her children. But what have we collectively given to her in return? Short answer: Abuse for millenia.

We, and off-worlders, have gouged up our Mother’s veins to further archaic support systems; stirred her rare elements to create mechanisms of war on earth and elsewhere, carved up her skin of life sustaining plants that were gifts to us; polluted her waters so that her arteries no longer nurture, but poison us; fouled her atmosphere with fumes seen and unseen that contract life instead of promoting its healthy expansion.

Countries, governments, corporations and all bullshit aside, this is our collective reality. It is not what one would call a cooperative civilization; alternatively, what a keen high energy observer calls the anti-civilization.

So how do we get out of this quagmire?

We can start with taking full responsibility by “Doing No Harm.”

To our Mother and Eachother.

Looking to something or someone outside of yourself is a dead-end.

Respect ALL life and support those that do the same. That is how we will build a “Civilization of the Universe.”

6. Max

Yes, I agree! We need to untangle ourselves from the never-ending ‘mind programming’ from our TV. This form of ‘brain washing’ or mind programming from the mainstream media continues and does not always represent the TRUTH.

We need to go within, yes, fellow lightworkers and seek solutions and answers with our own internal giroscope of truth.

I agree that President Trump is on a mission and an important mission it is. He has made very imporant strides and may his progress continue. He should, in truth, be commended, for putting himself in the line of ‘attacks’ for ‘draining the swamp’. He is doing this whether you notice it or not or appreciate it or not. It matters not, his mission is sacred. May his important work and progress continue.

We are likewise on a mission whether the person is aware of it or not. It is by looking within and listening to the quiet voice within — our internal giroscope, so that we can truly make progress.

Thankyou KejRaj for your comments…they are appreciated by many of us lightworkers.

7. Jane

I believe President Trump is a light worker, even if he does not realise it! He is not perfect, but, he is NOT CABAL, and I have seen two prominent light workers say he is not of the light and that bothers me greatly , so humans have a lot to deal with to find truth, just look at what Trump is doing how he is engaging with the people, he goes straight to them, he has done this since he first was sworn in, he has called out the media time and time again, people who cannot see he is trying to drain the swamp are blind, but they will see eventually, this man along with all the other patriots is helping to save this planet and not forgetting all the galactic beings and interdimensional beings working on the matrix to clean out the dark all the nasty traps that most are not even aware of ……..so may the light protect P TRUMP and bring him through this tunnel to the light as the true freedom fighter he is 🙂

8. Era Of Light

I agree with your presective on President Trump and in my ignorance I judged and joined in with those who were afraid of the change and negativity toward President Trump.And I apologise to President Trump for anything that I have said that was wrong and hurt him .I pray and with GOD on his side and to keep his light to grow bigger and let others awaken to see and understand that when you are free to do whatever you want and to say what you want and those who feel threatened will say that you are crazy so that no one will believe the truth of the truth but the lies of liars as the truth GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT and if we don’t accept and live in harmony,peace and unifed in our own country and stop attacking the other candidates with hate try supporting the other to make America great again no matter if win or loose isn’t the point to make it that way.Because I personally would not ever trust someone who slanders and then expects me to trust .Thank you President Trump you are doing great and I am proud that you are President of the United States of America.And thank you for supporting and being involved with the feminine side.. ERA OF LIGHT(Juanita Ellis)Copyright©2019 Era Of Light All Rights Reserved

9. Mark

Thank You and could not agree more. I find myself also supporting the role that Trump is playing in this vast untangling of energy…chaos for the juice of creativity it brings….refreshing. I like him and his tenacity…yeow!!!!!! Thank you for providing this service of Era of Light.

As always thank you! We are 1 and all is proceeding according to divine timing. Shift is near

1. jane