The existence of trees anywhere brings joy and freshness to the scene. Besides, their main vital roles of supplying oxygen to the surrounding we live in and providing shade on sunny days, they also give aesthetic character and ambiance balance when they are planted near the harsh man-made architectures and materials.
Having trees on your residential or commercial property gardens or walkways will add beauty and increase your property’s value in the market. Yet, how healthy and beautiful trees look, it comes with a price of good care and maintenance. Although each tree needs special care, the importance of devoted care and scheduled maintenance are many.
Did you know that there are many consequences that follow poor tree care? One of the consequences is removing the tree from the ground. There are various dangerous reasons why people in Australia remove trees, which is explained by tree removal experts in Brisbane who tell us that you could end up with an infected tree, or falling tree branches. Which in most cases is considered risky to the people or cars passing by. Trees with such health or safety hazards need to be removed by professionals immediately.
Proper care includes inspecting leaves, pruning, spraying, fertilizing and managing soil. This will keep your trees in prime condition, assuring that they will grow with a strong structure that can last for years to come. Each step is important to maintain a strong tree.
Schedule for yourself for tree maintenance at least twice a month, and make sure they do the following maintenance steps:
- Regular inspections – a valuable service that’s worth every penny if you will consider hiring a professional. It helps in monitoring the trees regularly to prevent any damage and preventing any insects.
- Pests and diseases – trees are infected just like a human body. The earlier you discover and start medicating your tree, the more chances you have to save it. Many people nowadays prefer organic methods of treatment than other methods that seem and smell suspicious.
- Pruning – requires special equipment and skills to remove even live branches, for the sake of removing dead branches or signs of pests. Some benefits of pruning include increasing the tree’s strength, appearance, and health. Pruning can also increase the space between trees and leaves, which allows for better airflow. Trees need to be able to shake their tops every once in a while; it’s like their exercise to stay fit and strong.
- Removal – as mentioned before, some trees will need to be removed immediately for crucial reasons, although a few other reasons may not seem that important such as trees blocking views.
- Fertilizing and Watering – a proper balance of water, soil and nutrients is what makes a healthy tree. Always consult a garden professional to advise you on how to water your trees, and on the extra nutrients, you will need to add.
Tree care and regular maintenance are crucial to start strengthening your trees. So, start now with those above-mentioned tips to invest in beautiful trees of different sizes and shapes. It’ll add beauty to every space they stand tall on.