Have you been trying to create change in your life but feel like you are getting nowhere? There are roadblocks one after the other and, no matter how many times you ask the universe for help, you just stay stuck. It’s not just frustrating, it’s depressing and demoralising.
While I have no hard and fast answers as to why things don’t work out for people, even when all indicators are that they will, one thing I cannot stress enough is that our thoughts are based on our belief systems, which underpin everything we say, do and behave. So, what we believe we create, and every subsequent thought feeds the belief systems we hold and how negative or positive our reality will be.. So, the more negative our thoughts, the more we undermine our ability to believe that things can change.
Here are a few powerful spiritual tips I can give to help turn your life around.
- Be grateful for what you have, even if it doesn’t seem like a lot. Rueing what we don’t have harbours and feeds beliefs around lack and poverty, so it makes sense that gratitude will do the opposite, opening windows to hope and opportunity and less attachment to money.
- Watch your thoughts and cut and cancel any negative patterns of thinking that may be blocking your belief systems.
- Let go of the past and face up to your demons! As challenging as that may seem, one cannot move forward if one is constantly stuck in the past.
- Raise your vibrational frequency. This means, try not to invest in other people’s gossip, drama or worries and try to stay as unjudgmental as possible. Eat good food, drink lots of water, get enough sleep and work to stay as positive as possible.
- Be proactive and work to make things happen instead of waiting for them to.
- Be crystal clear in your intentions and specific in what you are asking the Universe for. Write lists, create a vision for and set timelines.