*Five Interesting Facts
*I could have listed 100 of them, but I just picked 5 that were more interesting.
1. The Dutch village of Giethoorn has no roads; its buildings are connected entirely by canals and footbridges.
2. The largest snowflake ever recorded reportedly measured 15 inches across.
3. Native Americans used to name their children after the first thing they saw as they left their tepees after their children were born, hence the names Sitting Bull and Running Water.
4. To produce a single pound of honey, a single bee would have to visit 2 million flowers.
5. One in Five adults believe that aliens are hiding in our planet disguised as humans.
*Let Love Be Your Intention.
*From Heart to Heart, KejRaj.